1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What's your favourite Animu?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by ProtagonistOfMyLife, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Anyone into Yakuza games here? The other day i was just thinking, it would be so cool if they made an anime based on the game, i mean with awesome serious drawing traits, violence drugs and epic fist fights. With a very captivating and well written story like Death Note. Man how cool.

2. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

Is it that anime which has 11 episodes with two brothers

3. Yes it is , really impressive

u376 likes this.
  4. Is there any anime about crime? I mean no super powers just like a thriller/cop suspense movie, but anime.

5. I always wanted to get into anime. Too much stuff on the back burner that I’ll never get to. I wouldn’t know where to start anyway...

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. Death Note is a good call, not too many episodes and the story is very well written. I mean each episode has like 20 minutes if you watch one or two you might get an idea if thats what you want haha. I would recommend watching in japanese with subtitles though. ;o Tiger-sensei!

justafriend, Deleted Account and u376 like this.
  7. Thanks for that. I might have to check it out soon. It’s hard to find time with three kids. :confused:

8. Like policy anime right?
    There are many like
    Detective Conan
    Death note ,but there is super power as well as crime and detection
    The promised neverland ;I think it is considered with those I really enjoyed it but it had one season and it will continue in 2020 so that I read the manga
    Hyouka , not crime but it is mystery anime so exciting
    Persona 5 the animation , there is something like super power but not over , I like it

9. Interesting im gonna check it out. Thanks.

Starru likes this.
  10. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Monster. No powers, no big eyes, no fanservice. Just a good psychological thriller.

11. Wow man, it actually seems pretty amazing, thanks for the indication, i'm sure gonna check it out.

12. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Oh, and no annoying squeaky voices.

13. Zoids Genesis. And "Wake Up, Girls ZOO!" for some reason.

14. Hajime no ippo, blue exorcist and my hero academia.

15. SexDriver

SexDriver New Fapstronaut

For me, all the anime are good, except for those who have no plot, unfortunately, there are a lot of these lately :(

16. I also like Shrek and Cory in the house. ;)

17. EvgenNii

EvgenNii Fapstronaut

91Days and Gangsta. (gangsta have some super power but not that exaggerated and with drugs)
    Both are mafia anime

18. Thanks a lot, both sound very interesting im sure gonna check it out.

19. Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2019
  20. Neon Genesis Evangelion!!!

Who'd have thought an anime series about massive robots could get so dark?
    I remember having a MASSIVE thing for Asuka when I was 12-13... So funny looking back on that because she is exactly the kind of mental I've ended up pursuing in real life.

Also, Serial Experiments: Lain, though I didn't get to the end and once again that was over 15 years ago. Freaking great though, one day I'll watch it again :)