1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

what are the most powerful subliminal youtubers especially for weight loss ?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by 19m, Jun 4, 2019.

1. 19m

19m Fapstronaut

got any recommendations?

2. Sport and diet

Hros likes this.
  3. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

4. Sport is good to care about ur health, to build muscle and maybe lose a little bit of weight Excess of sport is bad, you will be exhausted and give up soon or later.
    If u wanna lose weight its is all about ur meals. DONT DO DIETS IT DOESNT WORK, you will be frustrated and get back ur weight some months later + a bonus of 3/5 kilos.
    What u need to change is the quality of your meals (vegetables and fruits are welcomed), the frequency, dont eat 10 times a day, eat 2 good meals a day, called fasting. Dont eat between these two meals and if it is too hard at the beginning add a third meal with fruits and vegetables only, drink water when u are thirsty, dont force ur self.

Dont frustrate urself during meals, eata lot if u are hungry and a little if u arent. Try to avoid all industrial "food", full of sugar salt excessive gluten etc. Try to cook as much as you can.

take a look about fasting ur will find some good explanations on the internet.
    Hope that i helped you, ask me anything i will try my best to help you.
    A servant of God.
    Peace bro :)

goodnice 2.0 likes this.
  5. 19m

19m Fapstronaut

well yea i’m doing both but i know subliminals work ! hope you have a blessed day and week !

6. 19m

19m Fapstronaut

thank you i will check them out !

brilliantidiot likes this.
  7. 19m

19m Fapstronaut

thanks ! i have been eating a lot less and i play basketball everyday for at least an hour ! but i do truly see an EFFECT in subliminals ! but god bless you brother and i hope you have a blessed week and day ! and i respect that you are a servant of god ! i’m more skeptical about god . i do believe someone created the universe but i don’t know who ! but amen to you man !

goodnice 2.0 and Yep u do like this.
  8. Thats nice :) but your body need to rest sometimes too, both extremes are bad :p

If u are smart enough to understand that we dont have to worship idols made from human hands that can't here you nor do anything, and at the same time you arent stupid to think that the perfect harmony in the world isnt here by chance then you will find the truth if God wills it :)
    Ps: He gave you a book to help you, saved from human corruption with clear signs in it.

9. 19m

19m Fapstronaut

yea but i’m not gonna argue about that book here because i have my different views on it ! but i agree hope you have a wonderful day!

Yep u do likes this.
  10. No problem bro,
    "There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion." [2,256]
    Have a nice day too and dont hesitate if u wanna ask me something about weight or religion. :)

11. 19m

19m Fapstronaut

thanks man ! i appreciate it !

Yep u do likes this.
  12. Wayne Kest

Wayne Kest Fapstronaut

My personal favs are Hypnodaddy, Sublimation Affirmations, Jason Stephenson, and ZenLifeRelax.