1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What thing do you love but is embarassed to admit it

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Xhiddy

Xhiddy Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Superhero comics.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

3. PMS

PMS Fapstronaut

Okay. That's pretty damning.

4. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

It's catchy bro.

PMS likes this.
  5. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

Fireworks by Katie Perry. "That's my wifes. I've never heard this before in my life!"

6. You take that back! no one should feel embarrassed about comics ;)

Well, i dont really get embarressed, but there are a few things i probably should be embarressed about.

I'll limit it to one though to follow the rules...i like romance movies and i even watch them by myself

7. PMS

PMS Fapstronaut

I think that's kind of the spirit of this thread. No one should really have to be embarrassed about anything that doesn't impact anyone but themselves. Yet we are such primitive, emotionally feeble creatures that we can't help but be embarrassed.

Xhiddy likes this.
  8. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

Comics aren't embarrassing and the people that buy them are pretty normal in my local comic book store. It's when you go down to the underground part with the manga. that's when shit gets weird. The people that run the shop must know too because they put all the weeb shit underground so the weebs don't weird out the other customers ahaha.

9. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Why is that embarrassing? What could be more natural?

Why do people get dressed to go to bed? Hahaha! :D

10. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

Init. PJs are for just before and just after I reckon.

11. I mean, I agree with you. It's just that if anyone walked in that might be kinda awkward.

I think it's worth it though. I really do sleep a lot better. :D

12. Yeah, pretty much. :D

13. You guys... Chandler is obviously the best. Although I do love me some Ross and Phoebe, too.

As far as stuff I'm embarrassed to say I like... I guess reality shows maybe? Mostly The Bachelor franchise. And also Twilight. lol I was a HUGE Twilight fan back in the day, and I still love them. In fact, I think I might re-read them soon.

I also like to talk to myself a lot, make up stories, pretend I'm on a talk show or meeting my favorite celebrities and thinking of how I would act in certain situations. Or pretending I'm on The Bachelor :p I definitely do that a lot when I watch that show.

PMS likes this.
  14. Watching animes like "Wake Up Girls, ZOO!".

I also used to like watching MLP and MLP Equestria Girls for some reason; I'm not a brony, but I must admit that when something is good is good no matter how much ponies there are (besides Weird Al's appearance in MLP was pretty cool back then).

15. Anime. I would never tell someone that IRL.

16. drac16

drac16 Fapstronaut

I like bathroom humor. I've had that weakness for as long as I can remember.

17. I'm surprised so many people think anime is an embarrassing thing to admit to liking. It's pretty mainstream these days.

18. Fortnite dances are also mainstream, but something being mainstream doesn't get the cringe out of it. Most anime is way too cringy no matter if the queen of England admits she watches it too.

PMS and Deleted Account like this.