1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Why a woman approached me for the first time in my life.

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by iaj, Jan 2, 2019.

1. I have experience it with other people who abstain totally stay away from PMO

iaj likes this.
  2. Ayman.kas

Ayman.kas Fapstronaut

MY MAN!

iaj likes this.
  3. DaveyCrockett

DaveyCrockett Fapstronaut

These are the types of stories that make me remember why I am doing NoFap, iaj: THE SUCCESS STORIES!

Because NoFap will bring success to the individual who commits to NoFap!

Deleted Account, Stitch 626 and iaj like this.
  4. arkad1

arkad1 Fapstronaut

So you experienced it because other people told you about it or you experienced it yourself in first person?

5. Avinash$6000

Avinash$6000 New Fapstronaut

Good man my life also f×cked up but then I became consious

iaj likes this.
  6. Payne Plank

Payne Plank Fapstronaut

Rather Inspiring, man.

iaj likes this.
  7. Brain storm

Brain storm Fapstronaut

Congrats buddy any techniques to control instant urge

iaj likes this.
  8. This is veeeery inspiring
    Thanks buddy

iaj likes this.
  9. iaj

iaj Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Are you asking? If so, I just added additional threads that I’ve posted at the bottom of this one. I hope they help.

10. FUAR, WHY DOESN'T THIS HAPPEN TO ME???

11. arkad1

arkad1 Fapstronaut

Because nofap doesn't make this things happen, it's just placebo effect and confirmation bias...

12. yeah, i guess in my case it wont help me with women

13. Sarah_^-^

Sarah_^-^ Fapstronaut

I feel so happy for you, it really did make a smile on my face. hope you get to experience stuff like this much more in your future and tell us about em again.
    Best wishes

iaj and eoptda like this.
  14. Great story, bro. Really inspiring.

iaj likes this.
  15. iaj

iaj Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

There are many factors involved. As I said; I ‘partly’ credit it down to NoFap. But just continue to improve yourself in various ways, including abstinence. Because resisting your urges makes you a stronger person and strength/self-control is an attractive quality.

ronkumar and Master Chips like this.
  16. Man your post itself is full of energy! I was smiling while reading this story, it is really nice and inspiring!
    From the environment surrounds me, I never expect a girl to approach a man with her phone number. Anyways I literlly believe in this "Spiritual Energy ?" that grows by semen-retention.

ronkumar and iaj like this.
  17. Yes I agree, I think to get the best recovering results is to cut any fantasy or aproach that leads to triggers and urges.

iaj likes this.
  18. iaj

iaj Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Thank you for reading and keeping an open-mind.

19. tilemachos

tilemachos Fapstronaut

i always feel happy when i hear or read people having this kind of luck. i myself , had this beautiful experience with a woman approaching me, but it had northing to do with nofap. women i my country are in general very difficult, they reject like 95% of the men even if they are slightly attractive to him and then they just complaint with the infamous phrase ''where all the men gone'' or '' there are not any real men nowadays'' . Go figure. And they don't under any circumstance approach a man. They have this annoying belief that approaching a man is disgracefull, shamefull and that they put themselves into the nymphomaniac category. So it is enthrilling to read and hear stories like that , as they don't come often unfortynately. i wish you all the ggod things in the world, and every other in here.

Fat Boy and iaj like this.
  20. Yes I was surprised when a woman approached me.

iaj likes this.