1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Broken, depressed; looking to start a new

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by adityaajay129052, May 31, 2019.

Tags:
  1. adityaajay129052

adityaajay129052 New Fapstronaut

I have been masturbating for as long as I can remember, nutting at least once every single day.
    I don't have any physical problems, as far as I understand. The reason that I'm here is because I'm depressed. I lost the love of my life to my constant hunger for sexual pleasure. I don't want to get into details, but in a nutshell, my girlfriend and I were inseparable in a long distance relationship. However as time progressed my demand for sexual favours increased to. And now that she's gone, tired of my habits, I am destroyed.

I have tried nofap once or twice in the past. Lasted for about 15 days. I want to become a new person, confident, active, charming, and not the pervert that I have become. I want to die, and reborn as a MAN.

2. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

Welcome! I'm glad you're here. I hope you keep coming back. You'll find this is a tough battle; so don't let setbacks discourage you. The fight itself makes you better; as some say, it's "progress, not perfection."

Keep coming back! And if I can help, let me know.

Jefe Rojo likes this.