1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Geeway

Geeway Fapstronaut

2. Côté Club

Côté Club Fapstronaut

This is your year, bro !

Puretim and eagerUser like this.
  3. Côté Club

Côté Club Fapstronaut

4. @2525 can I join in.... My current streak is 103/365 :)

Puretim and Boxer477 like this.
  5. eagerUser

eagerUser Fapstronaut

6. aznric3boi

aznric3boi Fapstronaut

Day 136. Lets go!

Boxer477 likes this.
  7. LanciaDelta

LanciaDelta Fapstronaut

XLII/μβ'. Ι'm coming out of the flatline. I'm starting to feel a VERY powerful need to MO. 10 minutes ago I started touching myself but luckily I stopped in about 30 seconds. This time I'm not going to fail, guys. Wish me luck!

Puretim and Boxer477 like this.
  8. quantumxshaman

quantumxshaman Fapstronaut

Day 8/365..

I feel like refraining from PMO is genuinely growing easier by the day.. However, I know this may merely be my brain trying to lower my defenses for an attack. This is the time to remain vigilant..

9. rewiring4good

rewiring4good Fapstronaut

Day 7/30 done.Status.....Rewiring

10. 54 days, feeling some pretty good momentum, like my energy is flowing towards my goal right now. Had some minor fantasies happening the other night but they faded quickly after moving my attention to one of my personal projects. Let's keep it going friends.

Puretim, wanttobeme, Gonarth and 4 others like this.
  11. scobiscuit

scobiscuit Fapstronaut

203/365
    Forgot to check in this morning

12. Transcendent

Transcendent Fapstronaut

13. Guys gotta do another quick check-in. Was trying to relax, with a couple beers while playing an old vidgame (I'm kind of into retro games, it's my nerdy hobby.) Anyway, would you believe, that a poorly-rendered female character, in a tightly-fitting spacesuit, from a nearly 15-year old damn game would be enough to rattle me? I guess after 54 days I'm a little easily triggered. Jeez it's ridiculous, comical really, that something so benign could set off all these fantasies which make me want to go to particular sites to look for particular images.

Anyway, I'm not going to do that. Instead have switched to an abstract puzzle game which lacks all temptations. Still, I'm annoyed this kind of stuff can even happen unexpectedly, but it's all part of the process I suppose. Just felt the need to post. I might post more if I get stuck again. Thanks for listening and keep on rocking everyone.

14. Unstoppabull

Unstoppabull Fapstronaut

15. The Fifteenth

Record broken! Mental barrier breached! Limitation quashed! What a struggle it has been to break my record of 14 days. I am so happy right now! I can do it. The next target is one month.

Puretim, Boxer477 and rewiring4good like this.
  16. Geeway

Geeway Fapstronaut

Day 9/365

Boxer477 likes this.
  17. AlternativeFalcon01

AlternativeFalcon01 Fapstronaut