1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Awesomej

Awesomej Fapstronaut

2. 53 days. I'm on my own in the house for the next few days, and that's always a little extra challenging. However I need to learn to trust myself, and know that I can stay clear of PMO regardless of the situation around me. Ultimately it is only what is within us that we can really control. In about a week I'll reach the halfway point to my longest streak of 122 days, so using that marker as motivation.

3. days are passing with flying color...one more day successfully passed...day 83/365

4. x587Yf

x587Yf Fapstronaut

Tiredness can be real hard and is probably my biggest trigger... After I finish working at 4am and I can't fall asleep. But you can do this! Aim for more. Ever more! And congrats on the 14 days under your belt!

5. x587Yf

x587Yf Fapstronaut

Looks like you know yourself very well and that you know that you can do it. I wish you good success!

6. eagerUser

eagerUser Fapstronaut

43/365. Already kicked off the journey to a new life. Life is better now. Boosted self-confidence is because I have proved to myself that i am strong, that i can tackle problems I'm facing. It is not because of nofap itself but nofap made me realise that. Gonna write a story (success story?) Once i hit 90 days no P.M.

7. Thanks buddy, appreciate the support. I'll probably be checking in here more often than usual over the next few days, just to stay on track. Always good to have a plan.

8. Tiburon727

Tiburon727 Fapstronaut

9. Elcamino

Elcamino Fapstronaut

day 97..hunger for a better life, hunger for more life, hunger for non addiction

x587Yf, Urðr, Puretim and 6 others like this.
  10. Thanks for the motivation and encouragement! I have been pushing myself too hard in the last couple of days and my sleep hasn't matched. I need to cultivate good sleep hygiene otherwise, I am afraid the wheels will start to fall off. Wish you the best also!

Puretim and Côté Club like this.
  11. Thanks for the encouragement! We can do it and kick this shit out of our lives. All the best too!

12. The Fourteenth

I have equalled my record! I am so happy. However, the last time I managed 14 days, I was overconfident and fell later that evening. Today, I am not repeating the same mistake. I learned my lesson.

13. That is what life teaches us, not to commit mistakes again and again.
    By the way, I’m proud of you mate.
    Keep going!

14. AlternativeFalcon01

AlternativeFalcon01 Fapstronaut