1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Thoughts on Creatine?

A community dedicated to nutrition, fitness, and overall health on a reboot.

1. Jesus's Hand

Jesus's Hand New Fapstronaut

Hi guys, I am an (almost) 17-year-old bodybuilder. I have been training since I was 14 and know a lot about diet/nutrition, and training methods and shit like that.

I'm looking to take my aesthetics to the next level (knowing that in fact, Creatine may have no effect on me) and am contemplating starting to take creatine to better make my muscles look fuller.

Any thoughts or advice on this? Do the health risks long-term outweigh the benefits?

Thanks guys!

2. Mike28

Mike28 Fapstronaut

Hey man, hope you're still here. Check out bodybuilding.com's forum. They have very informative posts about creatine.

Jesus's Hand likes this.
  3. I believe it to be beneficial but the trick is to have a good diet and creatine has to be taken consistently because it does not provide benefit until its store in the body is increased. However, if your diet is good enough, you probably can receive the benefits from your food.