1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Go ahead and read about bramacharya

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by noFapToTheFuture, Nov 12, 2018.

1. noFapToTheFuture

noFapToTheFuture Fapstronaut

Google bramacharya and also the following.

I'm sorry if you consider this religious. Please think of it more as learning a teaching of a different culture. It's just looking at something from someone else's eyes.

I was born a Hindu, but I am an atheist. Still, I am gaining something from these teachings.

Brahmcharya :
    Celibacy
    Attained With Understanding
    - Gnani Purush Dadashri

Hank Pym and Nekkhamma like this.
  2. noFapToTheFuture

Completely secular interpretation:

We are all connected. That means each of us is the exact same manifestation of the same essence.

Take it one step further: that person you lust after is nothing different from yourself. So why obsess over that person?

Further, if we are all made of the same special essence, just see this special purity in the that other person, and nothing else.

3. gagate

gagate Fapstronaut

I could add countless things to this

1) See women/men as your brothers/sisters, would you have sex with your own brother/sister? from an higher perspective there is brotherhood.
    2) The body is made of fecal matter, piss, dirt, blood, bones.
    etc

Barnabas_ and Deleted Account like this.
  4. noFapToTheFuture

I read Cupid's poisoned arrow. It's a GAME-CHANGER! I encourage you to read it!

5. noFapToTheFuture

Nofap is the best thing I have ever done

6. sfimirat

sfimirat Fapstronaut

Do you have a link?