1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How stupid was I

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, May 31, 2019.

1. Yeah you definitly right. I smashed a lot of divorced women with the age of 18

2. Well then shut the fuck up because If you are going to spread that shit kind of view you self-pitying-piece of human I will fold you and get you banned personaly.

3. Answer all my questions not only those two. even if they are similar please I will let you alone then. Answer all of them and I am gone for today

4. The more you try to block me, the more that I control the fight. Come on answer all my questions. I will take that corrupted mentality of yours and shatter into a million pieces. I hate your mentality that much because I was the same.

5. your questions rephrase the smae thing

6. I don't care just please do it. Do me that one little favor but be honest okay 100% because I am doing the same

7. As a guitar beginner I can confirm this. ;)

Though music is an universal way of communication, which works pretty well in that context. An instrumentalist is someone who puts effort into improving himself and into reaching goals. That's something the ladies appreciate.

Jackb97 and Deleted Account like this.
  8. women only care abotu looks lol. so many talented incel musicians over the world

9. Answer my question and I will leave you alone :)

10. 3nigma

3nigma Fapstronaut

I honestly think you're a troll. Why? Because you're completely unwilling to take others' opinions into account. You keep making these posts for some reason and it's obviously not because you value others' opinions. So why are you doing it? Are you the desperate for attention? Do you want us to feel sorry for you? What do you want? I know what you want. You want all of us to acknowledge that you're right, that you're unlovable, that you're forever alone. Well, that's bs. Everybody has hurdles in their life they need to overcome. Everybody has problems. I'm no Adonis, yet I've had sex (and now regret it, fyi). You've gotta be willing to take risks. You've gotta be willing to put your ego on the line.

Listen, you're so obsessed with sex that you're never gonna get it. Never. Until you start seeing women as human beings, you're not going to get laid. It's that simple.

11. ReclaimedLife

ReclaimedLife Fapstronaut

12. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I never thought I would see you like this. I suppose we all have our limits.

13. Yeah check out his profile ^^" I was kinda hard to him but he reminds me too much of myself and that is for sure one thing I hate. Many people are trying to help him but he Dodges questions and conversations but keeps spreading his opinion.

14. That wasnt my limit ^^ but we all do mistakes. I was to rough. Check out his profile page

15. To be honest he got suspended for some shit. I don't know what.

16. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Yes, he reminds me of myself too, that is why I tried to help him but you cannot help someone who doesn't want to be helped, he is far too arrogant to accept he is wrong, so he won't change. There are people who are just not worth the trouble.

17. Thats the Problem... I can't stop trying to help those who doesnt want help... thats a difficult burden I am taking along with this path

Talove likes this.
  18. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

It's easy, just try for a while and when you see you are getting absolutely nowhere, you leave.

Deleted Account likes this.
  19. Yeah kinda like that. Im telling them I am here for them if they are ready to change. Always waiting with open arms.

20. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

That's really good. I don't think I could try to help someone after I get fed up.

Deleted Account likes this.