1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. MWM89

MWM89 Fapstronaut

Day 0. Had a big AA convention in my town this weekend. (I've been sober 6 years and I see a lot of similarities between the addictions) Feeling more motivated for sexual recovery.

2. Mr.Anka

Mr.Anka Fapstronaut

Day 9/90 completed. Yepp I am at double digits!!! My longest streak is 17 days and this time I wanna pass it with your help.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2019
  3. Amazing Athest

Amazing Athest Fapstronaut

4. Day 82/90...just 1 more week cant wait to reach there...feeling excited for going so long without fap first time & may be last time because all interest in pmo is gone...once a thing is gone can't be returned back in life either time or interest in pmo

5. Cody Dinh

Cody Dinh Fapstronaut

Hello everyone, unfortunately, After we drunk, some of my friends wanted me go to a prostitute, and I had gone with my friends. When I came home, I feel no regret because It was a legitimate demand of my body. But I don't know the rules of this group. Should I reset my streak or not?. Thanks everyone.

RiseToGreatness, Starboii and Woahhhh like this.
  6. xmag3000

xmag3000 Fapstronaut

Yesterday 43
    Today 44 on challenge
    Days clean 52
    Everytime closer to the goal. Wish the best to everyone, hope everybody here can win this battle against PMO.
    :emoji_muscle::D

RiseToGreatness and Harrylucid like this.
  7. xmag3000

xmag3000 Fapstronaut

Hi, you are passing for a difficult time in your life and almost everybody pass for those types of moments in life but remember this is temporary, how you feel is in your hands. Don't loose hope, you will get out this and everything is going to be fine. Base on what you said I would suggest help from a therapist. As you are a religious man, you know that God will never let you down if you trust him.
    Open your Bible and read this " 1 Corinthians 10:13" there you will find what you looking for.
    Wish the best bro.:emoji_pray:

RiseToGreatness, Starboii and Woahhhh like this.
  8. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

Day 36/90 checking in.

9. CosmicCrusader

CosmicCrusader Fapstronaut

10. Harrylucid

Harrylucid Fapstronaut

Day 3
    Just experiencing that what are the bad effects of manstubating .
    But the goal remains constant .
    One urge at a time ,one day at a time .
    All the best guys

11. Day 8. A week and then a day. Holy crap, I can't believe I'm actually doing this. No fapping has already given me one great gift. My progress in my long distance running and my gymming has never been better. Here's hoping these ninety days will entrench that progress into my body for good.

12. Woahhhh

Woahhhh Fapstronaut

56/90 it’s been an ok day

xmag3000 and RiseToGreatness like this.
  13. A47

A47 Fapstronaut

Day 21.Just 9 more days to complete a month. And also tomorrow I am leaving the city in which I am living currently, as I am going to prepare for a competitive exam, so I am going to live in another city for maybe 6 to 7 months. And I have a strong feeling that Nofap is going to help me a lot in this journey.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2019
  14. unbeepmyself

unbeepmyself Fapstronaut

15. Geeway

Geeway Fapstronaut

Day 7/90. I really do hope to beat my longest streak of 21 days in like 7 years.

16. Hero's_creed

Hero's_creed Fapstronaut

17. antn

antn Fapstronaut

Day 6. Haven't gone this "far" in a long time