1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

35 and Older Accountability Group

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by artifact, Nov 24, 2018.

1. FreebirdFH

FreebirdFH Fapstronaut

Thanks so much! Challenge for me is that my blocker expired and isn't offere any longer (K9). Since the, been going downhill. Been mediating just 2 minutes 2x day so I will stick with it. can't say it's "helping" now, but it will evenutally i know.

EcoMunchies likes this.
  2. Circleinthesquare

Circleinthesquare Fapstronaut

Checking in. New start yesterday.

3. MichaelAngelo

MichaelAngelo New Fapstronaut

I’ve read the rules and want to join this group

4. Accountability is the point of this group, but if you want to go one on one with somebody you can check the other posts in the accountability partner section of the forum:
    https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.php?forums/accountability-partners.7/

5. Hello MichaelAngelo. You have been added to the waiting list. Watch your alerts, I will tag you in a comment when we have an opening. It will probably be a couple of weeks.

6. emanuel_free

emanuel_free Fapstronaut

Checking In day 1. Hope everyone is doing ok !

artifact likes this.
  7. JPDrive

JPDrive Fapstronaut

I reset my counter today.

Not a full blown relapse, but I started looking at naked pictures. I stopped before going any further than that, but in my book, I’d call that a fail.

So, first attempt: 7 days. Second attempt: 24 days.

What happened: I’ve been feeling down the past three days. Work hasn’t been great this week. I’ve been in a slump and I am just hitting rock bottom. Yesterday I just kept fantasizing all day and last night as I was winding down, I just needed to see a few pics about what I was fantasizing about. Nothing hardcore; barely stimulating at all. But just enough to feel a little better. Reset!

Getting back on the program. On to attempt #3.

JPD

artifact likes this.
  8. Thanks for the update. Hopefully we will both make it further this time.

JPDrive likes this.
  9. JPDrive

JPDrive Fapstronaut

That’s ultimately my goal. Not a 30 day challenge or a 90 day challenge. Just putting one foot in front of the other and building a better life for me and my family one day at a time.

10. EcoMunchies

EcoMunchies Fapstronaut

Try stepping out the meditation to 10 then 20 minutes. 2 minutes is barely long enough to settle the mind!
    If you’re new to meditation, try an app like Calm.

artifact and JPDrive like this.
  11. PolarOtter

PolarOtter Fapstronaut

Checking in and doing okay.

artifact likes this.
  12. Wish I could join this group! Sadly I'm only 32 but wish there was a group like this for 30 and aboves. Best of luck to you all though!

artifact likes this.
  13. FreebirdFH

FreebirdFH Fapstronaut

I've done much longer before for months but I want to build this habit and have it stick for many years. Even if its 5 minutes it might be too much of a challenge some days and I'll just skip it. Hear you though.

EcoMunchies likes this.
  14. Day 0. Hello brothers, I was carelessly looking at a news website last night when I saw an article for vr p*** ...triggered and shot down.

15. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

Check in sunday
    Pmo have to go!
    It has been on holiday....but we must send it away forever

artifact likes this.
  16. tiger9611

tiger9611 Fapstronaut

17. Circleinthesquare

Circleinthesquare Fapstronaut

18. 2pres90

2pres90 Fapstronaut

Checking in at zero. I had a good May (only four PMO, though I've also been working away from home most of the month, so it's been easier), but I came home early yesterday after a long week of work and just started surfing. I didn't really care, on auto-pilot; I haven't been meditating or reminding myself of the need to reach 90 days hard mode. That said, once I was done, I was done. No binge. I have two days off and have plans for productivity.

control your life and artifact like this.
  19. Whatever works! :)