1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

When I began

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, May 29, 2019.

1. I began nofap cause I thought I was good enough to get laid, fapping was a waste, that if i stopped wanking and focused i would smash adn escape inceldom.

But over time, I matured. i realized that i will never get laid and i gave up on sex and women in general. My mindset has changed so much. I used tobe a super cocky 23 yo virgin, delluding myself that that one girl i made out with was a sign that i wants hopeless despite having pressured her to it. I was super confident but it was all nothing but air,

And now, 8 months later, i dont give a fuck. I stopped lying about having a gf, I stopped larping on forums as a slayer, cause it doesnt matter. I know who i am and my fate so i now can move on

2. goodnice

goodnice Fapstronaut

i really believe if you stay on this nofap path good things will come. be patient

it will be your turn, sooner than you think

llortaton likes this.
  3. llortaton

llortaton Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Tiger, you have so many likes. Wooo, that is out of this world

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. doubt that. i alreayd have a very hight streak, it would have happened by now. plus, i bagan pmo when i was 20 and i had 0 opportunities up to that point anyway