1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Met a girl at the hospital

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by NF SINCE BIRTH, May 13, 2019.

1. I tried my best flirting with her today but she was just super sad. Crying for no obvious reason. I wasnt around most of the day. My mom visited for a few hours. One of the nurses seemed super sad too and was crying. I have no idea what was going on but I feel bad for her. She seems so distant and her voice cracks whenever I ask about something. She leaves the hospital soon. It feels like she is going to die. I got her facebook. Her page is just blank but she got around 1000 friends. Maybe I can find a way to stay in touch.

2. We are both going to take a blood test tomorrow at 8 am at the same place. It may be the last day for her tomorrow, unless she stays over the weekend. I am still going to be here for another 6 months...

Dag likes this.
  3. Dag

Dag Fapstronaut

Confess your feelings.

If she is going to die, would be nice for her to know that you were into her and that you enjoyed a lot with her.

NF SINCE BIRTH likes this.
  4. Was a bit unclear. I dont think she is actually dying. It was just how I felt. She is leaving the hospital on monday for good after 2.5 years here. It is going to be depressing here when she leaves. It is no secret how I feel about her. I havent told her straight out but I am digging for information about her and have started to almost give her small hugs every now and then. We talk and laugh together but we also stay in our rooms for hours crying our guts out.

5. Dag

Dag Fapstronaut

Tell her!
    You are killing me dude

6. We went to the movies this weekend. It was pretty romantic but nothing happened. We had to drag this nurse dude with us.

She left today. At first I thought I was going to do fine and that I maybe didn't like her that much after all. What she did before she left was super cute though. She couldn't find me since I was in a meeting so she left a message at the reception desk.

I messaged her after and sent her a song I like to listen to. I hope she asks me out soon, or else I will.

Deleted Account and Dag like this.
  7. Deeeeeeewd just do it! She wouldn't be asking after you and leaving messages and spending so much time with you if she didn't like you.

I remember when I was 15 right, not sure how old you are... But there was this girl I thought was WAY out of my league, like another level of amazing.
    We started talking at school and because I was a massive edgelord and into heavy metal etc I think she started to like me because I was completely different to everyone else.

She started inviting me around to her place, and she'd show me her poems and stuff and we'd just hang out and do all of the things we had in common, of which there were many.

She kept inviting me around. One day she asked if I could stay the night, and I was like 'uh-huh, yes, fun sleepover time, but there's no way she likes me'
    When I got there we were in her room and she rolled her eyes at me and said, 'Mum says we have to sleep upstairs tonight'
    I WAS OBLIVIOUS
    COMPLETELY OBLIVIOUS

We ended up watching a movie lying down on the couch, with blanket and pillows and everything, and I just froze the entire time like 'I really want to put my arm around her I really want to put my arm around her but there's no way she likes me'

We ended up falling asleep there, she obviously took my lack of not acting on her blatant signals as disinterest and ended up going out with another guy a couple of months later.

I was thinking about that scenario about a year ago, and it all clicked... like... CRAP! DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT I let my fear of being rejected blind me to the very, very obvious fact that all I needed to do was hold her hand and give her a kiss on the cheek or something to let her know that I liked her. I've done some deplorable things in my life but I don't have many regrets... Not letting her know how I felt is one of them. I was 100% genuinely head over heels in love with that girl, not just puppy love but I'd met someone who respected me and saw strength where others didn't- I brought joy and positivity to her life, and I realised over 15 years later that she felt the same way.

Say it with me now man...

"Huurrrrr I have a massive crush on you and I don't know how to say it"

That is all
    you need
    to say

waaaah *laments lost love*

Her name was Jess so imagine Morty mournfully crying 'Jessica... Jessica...' that is totally me right now dude, don't be me. I saw her a few years ago and her eyes still lit up when she saw me, but from memory she was engaged or in a serious long-term relationship.

Be well sir, I wish you a speedy recovery and all the best in life.

NF SINCE BIRTH and Dag like this.
  8. Dag

Dag Fapstronaut

I agree with Darkshinamurti.

Just fucking do it.

Its obvios she is into you.

Be a man fucking DO it!!

Im loosing my patience.!!!

9. Dag

Dag Fapstronaut

And if she is not into you, then so what?

Its better that, a rejection (of the many you will have) than never know, couod have been a relationship but because of lack of balls, never got to know.

It hunts you down.

Do it before another REAL man does it!!

10. Im on day 2 of my recovery after a ball surgery lol. I started to feel needy with her so I decided to take a few days off and see if I still feel the same way now. Another girl litteraly fell right in front of me. Not sure if I mentioned her earlier but she fell down the stairs and broke her arm.. She is in the hospital for the weekend. She flirts with me which is fun. She is way above my energy level and pretty straight forward. I didnt dare to flirt back today but maybe tomorrow. I mean, she doesnt live to far from my place so why not get to know her.

11. Been busy the last few days with this surgery. I am pretty tired. I am going to message her on monday and ask how stuff goes. She is coming back for a 1 week stay in 3 weeks. I feel pretty confident that this is going to get good.

FX-05 likes this.
  12. Dag

Dag Fapstronaut

If you keep delaying what you have to do, you won't get anywhere.

Stop the excuses and hurry up before a man who has the balls to do it will take her away from you.!!!

FX-05 and NF SINCE BIRTH like this.
  13. Dag

Dag Fapstronaut

She won't lose her interest if you text her to meet her up next week.
    And if she does, it was because you showed no interest.

14. Dag

Dag Fapstronaut

You can even go old school and give her a call, talk for a couple.of minutes/maybe hours, I don't know... Just do something

15. Dag

Dag Fapstronaut

16. Thanks, read all of it. I am chatting with her as we speak. We are discussing what bank to rob and where to go on vacation this summer.

Deleted Account likes this.
  17. Are you also discussing how much you like her? :p

NF SINCE BIRTH and Dag like this.
  18. Dag

Dag Fapstronaut

Good.

Now set up a date ASAP with her and go physical.

Try holding her hand and leading the way.

Tell her she is pretty and go as physical as you can.
    See how she reacts. Of course in person.