1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Needsome advice

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by PJT, May 29, 2019.

1. PJT

PJT Fapstronaut

Okay so for the past two weeks I have been hanging out with this girl and her friends. She lives with another guy and girl. It's her place and she rents it out to them. Us going out feels good on a lot of levels. I like all of them they are good people. She clearly likes me wevl kissed probably at least once every time I see but the thing is I don't really know how to advance past this stage.

I'm intimidated in a way this girl is 6'1" without heels and I'm 5'9" I really don't know why she even likes me. I also get a little uncomfortable when they talk about sex. They are all pretty open and say some freaky ish. I kinda shy away from those convos. I figure I need to get her alone in her room or some type of intimate setting but I feel like the expectation is that I just bang her out . That I feel will last an entire minute if I go this route. I want to be honest with her but feel like it will turn her off in a way and then she friend zones me or worse just drops me altogether. She's a very attractive lady too. I'm not ugly but logistically I don't see how it works but more importantly I don't know what to do how to advance and kinda scared to bone her cause feel like I don't know what I'm doing.

Any type of advice is appreciated. Thanks

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. First of all, height is not an issue at all.
    What matters is you have feelings for her.
    Also, be honest with her if your heart beats for her.

3. PJT

PJT Fapstronaut

Right I do have feelings for her but idk it seems that she just wants me to sleep with her. And yet if that is the case I'm worried because it will be uneventful I'm sure. I don't think she wants me to be all slow about it.

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. Yes, you are exactly right that it would be uneventful if she just want to sleep with you.
    What you should do , is ask her if she feels the same you feel for her. Also tell her that you want to embrace your relationship with her.

5. PJT

PJT Fapstronaut

I don't know exactly what I feel. She came at the right time . Tall beautiful girl who so happened to pop up right after I got to the bottom of what a girl I work with was doing these past 3 months. Prior to those three months we liked each other and was basically best friends for life 2 yrs. Long story short after I found out she was with some other guy I went into a depression of sorts ...I was probably in denial during those three months not wanting to know.

I pulled myself out of it tho..I took some lsd one day and just started to view life different. Sounds crazy but I was reminded to put God first.

Look I'm 35 with no real relationship with a woman before. It's hard as hell to admit this to a girl. Especially one who is my age and probably not trying to make it more complicated for herself. I myself don't want to fall for her per say . I just want to have fun like we are doing but I do feel peer pressure to smash or whatever and I feel like that's a bad idea. We been drinking at happy hour a lot and just trying to enjoy life. But if this keeps up I probably will instinctually try and consummate the whole thing before explaining my insecurities and issues with sex. Idk how to bringbup the subject without feeling embarrassed.