1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. The_Fisher

The_Fisher Fapstronaut

I have a couple of exams coming up and what to make that my main focus for the upcoming weeks. I might not log in for a few weeks, but I will be back before long. I hope you can make some wonderful progress during my absence :)

Urðr, rewiring4good, Gonarth and 5 others like this.
  2. I thought you were gone @2525
    I don't know if you remember me, but I had old name of #13
    I used to talk with you regularly about 1.5 yrs ago
    You have a big influence on me
    I still remember that when I had reached my best of 14 days, you quoted on my profile " From now onwards , everyday will be a new record"
    Though I am not been able to go past 14 days since then, yet I still fight because of the fire you ignited in me

Moreover my name is a tribute to your legacy

( BTW, if possible please message me all your threads/contents on issues like wet dreams, your success story, learnings and also the link of all your challenges)

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2019
  3. Cody Dinh

Cody Dinh Fapstronaut

Thanks so much bro. I really appreciate it, I'm super glad to hear it though. God bless you too

4. Côté Club

Côté Club Fapstronaut

I am doing the 365 days challenge and today is day number 48 !

Urðr, Puretim, Boxer477 and 3 others like this.
  5. scobiscuit

scobiscuit Fapstronaut

6. Elcamino

Elcamino Fapstronaut

day 92...It's been more challenging with the urges lately, but I feel more awareness to make a better decision

7. eagerUser

eagerUser Fapstronaut

8. wanttobeme

wanttobeme Fapstronaut

9. Tiburon727

Tiburon727 Fapstronaut

10. Côté Club

Côté Club Fapstronaut

I still feel difficult emotions sometimes, but I’ve also never felt as free as I feel now on Nofap !
    Day 49

Urðr, rewiring4good, Gonarth and 3 others like this.
  11. Côté Club

Côté Club Fapstronaut

Welcome !

12. Unstoppabull

Unstoppabull Fapstronaut

13. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

A couple days ago I had a pmo relapse that lasted a couple hours. For a couple days before and since I've been out of whack- neglecting workouts, pigging out, back on coffee and blowing off work. That's what happens when recovery is not my top priority. I went a few weeks with no a.a or g.a. mtgs and a few days not checking in with nofap before the relapse.
    I worked today, went to a mtg tonite and tommorrow I plan to get back on track with workouts,eating and off the coffee. Recovery has to be # 1 or I'm in danger of losing everything. Thanks

14. AlternativeFalcon01

AlternativeFalcon01 Fapstronaut

15. The Tenth

I am happy that I have made it 10 days straight for only the second time in nofap. I have to say that I was really anxious and never thought I would make it. The next goal now is break my record of 14 days