1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Help - Obsessed with sexting girls

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Ben199, May 19, 2019.

1. TimeToQuitNow

TimeToQuitNow Fapstronaut

This isn't fair to your girlfriend. Why don't you sext her at work? I know she probably can't talk too long but she'll appreciate the flirting.

2. Ben199

Ben199 Fapstronaut

Hey man, Thanks for the response.

Hopefully, I can help you a little with this. I found the best way for me was to take a break from online dating for a while and get a few weeks of Nofap into my system so I could get over the sexual urges and stop objectifying women. I found it really difficult to connect with the women I went on dates with because I was just so overstimulated by masturbating or the countless chat conversations I was having with other girls on WhatsApp etc. Once you get your urges under control you will automatically find yourself searching for the right reasons. I think the worst part about technology now and living in a large city is that hook ups are easy to come by if you message around a bit. It takes a while to get it out of your system and reboot the pleasure of conversation and genuine connection with someone.

I deleted my conversations and pics that I had received and this really helped me to clear my mind. I am still recovering and I understand it will take time for my brain to re-wire but I will get there and you will too man. Keep me updated on here and let me know how it goes!

tzusch likes this.
  3. Ben199

Ben199 Fapstronaut

You are right. There is just so much stimulation out there that I was taking part in but oblivious to the horrible impact this was having on my life. It seems so obvious to me now that I reflect upon it.

4. Ben199

Ben199 Fapstronaut

UPDATE

Thank you to everyone who has commented on this thread so far. I was honestly not expecting to have any replies to this at all, so I was quite overwhelmed reading everyone's comments, stories, and words of support. It is very comforting knowing that I am not the only one who has experienced this.

I was about 7 days into my Nofap and then went away with my GF on a short weekend break away. We had sex a few times but I still suffer from DE and couldn't finish during intercourse. However, I did notice that I was more sensitive to hand and oral masturbation than usual. I just wanted to ask whether I should probably avoid ejaculating through this means in future, as I am now worried that I will need to start my streak from the beginning again? Should I just keep up my streak and continue to try and orgasm during sex with her or does it not matter since I am connecting with my partner and it is not me who is self-pleasuring?

5. I think you should enjoy your sexual life with your girl, but I would rather avoid hand stimulation and focus on intercourse. After a long time with PMO you need to replace hand stimulation by something more 'real'. Nevertheless, I suggest you to just enjoy moments with your beloved one instead of worrying about ejaculation. Sex is not only about orgasm.

6. Ben199

Ben199 Fapstronaut

Thank you!

Deleted Account likes this.