1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[30-CHALLENGE] THE THIRTY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 2, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Rooki3

Rooki3 Fapstronaut

7 days....

It gets easier, and I do have a few months of this already. But I am still unsure as to the reversal in brain circuits from previous addictive behaviour. But it sure is nice not to default into masturbation in situations where before that would be the first behaviour...

2. pernanui

pernanui Fapstronaut

What you resist persists, you have to accept yourself the way you are because in life there's no real good and bad, there's only what you want and dont want, so you're in no way bad or lesser than anyone else if you struggle with this, accept yourself, start from there and work on what you wanna create on your life and what you wanna eliminate!
    Guilt is a negative motivational force, while it is still motivational it is by no means a healthy or a long term effective one, it tends to backfire eventually. Also dont make the mistake about guilting yourself of feeling guilty lol, just accept what you are, love it, and work on it.
    Good luck :)

3. I Will Survive

I Will Survive Fapstronaut

-- Day 6. I'm feeling really good today.

frequentdogwalker, B.S. and Starru like this.
  4. deleaner

deleaner Fapstronaut

Day 22/30

Today the urges were strong once again but I managed to overcome them. I don't know what drives me towards this but I know that I have a greater goal than just hitting 30 days and that keeps me motivated.

5. I Will Survive

I Will Survive Fapstronaut

I don't think you have to accept yourself as you are (that is, not willing to change and thinking you'll die in the same way you are right now. A better expression would be "exactly the way you are" instead of "as you are"), but you should know that you're not a failure and you can change, especially for the better. And I think there is good and bad. Many times people don't realise that they are doing something harmful, even though others might alert these people. That being said, you really have to accept yourself in the sense of not dooming yourself because of past mistakes or any other thing that might happen or have happened in your life.

Last edited: May 29, 2019
  6. B.S.

B.S. Fapstronaut

7. pernanui

pernanui Fapstronaut

I agree, accepting yourself doesn't mean to just become a lazy ass and not work on improving yourself, in fact I think that you can't make any real changes in yourself until you accept yourself with all your flaws, because otherwise everything you'll be doing to improve yourself will be a reaction response to that thing you despise abt urself, which in fact makes it harder to change because it just keeps reinforcing the negative aspects of yourself.

Anyways, day 14 successful, although I did feel a slight urge this time because I got bored at a point and so I decided to go and freshen my body with some yoga :)

8. Shattenjager1229

Shattenjager1229 Fapstronaut

9. Always_moving_forward

Always_moving_forward Fapstronaut

10. Skyzthalimit

Skyzthalimit Fapstronaut

11. Always_moving_forward

Always_moving_forward Fapstronaut

Interesting point of view bud :)

12. ancesetor

ancesetor Fapstronaut

13. Ephesians 5:3

Ephesians 5:3 Fapstronaut

Day 2 went off with no temptation to speak of. Starting day 3.

14. Froger

Froger Fapstronaut

15. Er3n621

Er3n621 Fapstronaut

16. Hellboy1205

Hellboy1205 Fapstronaut

Day 20 / 30 much urges and getting hard to stay strong.. :(

17. JM Mind Warrior

JM Mind Warrior Fapstronaut

Hi guys. I just relapsed but I'm not going to beat myself up about it.
    This time I'm going to reach 30 days and beyond. Im determined. Good luck to you all