1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Daily motivation and I am out. Grind time. See you soon.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2019
    primordial-saiyan and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  2. Yes, but I would not be so sure if it's just a "nowadays" thing. But for sure the social pressure regarding sexuality are less, if at all, present now.

3. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

@bluedragon9 Checking in for today. Had a triggering dream today, but it didn't really impede my journey.

4. Day 97:
    -Relapsed on everything except pmo...
    -So i I felt extremely ill tomarrow...
    -I had depression attacks after a long time and feeling of numbness
    -Mild urges
    -Then i couldnt sleep properly....
    -Had anxiety dreams....
    -Listened to music a lot.
    -Could not fast today ....
    -Again listened to music
    -I became so ill I couldn't get out of my bed and still feel sleep deprived...

Stills life's going good ... Stay strong fighters

5. I've got a message on "can we sext? if you don't mind?" in my inbox.. and it's not the first time. I guess that at least you guys are "safer" here in this aspect, not so many girls would offer sexting for you - in case when it is one of your triggers..

6. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

I experienced this. Exactly everything as you described, two days ago. Food tasted like flour. I just got some rest, and everything was alright the next day ! So, get some sleep, you'll be alright sister !

7. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

Didn't you report that moron sister ?

8. I blocked him straight away but maybe next time I'll report this.

9. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

Do this sister, maybe, PM any moderator about this issue, and they will take care of him. They might give him a warning, and might temporarily suspend him !

10. You're such a protective soul @CoolBuddy7 - @BeastBoyBalling is as well though he sometimes posts some videos with hot looking guys (I used to have a fetish for black guys in the past haha) here but I forgive him :D

CoolBuddy7 and primordial-saiyan like this.
  11. Thank you so much.... I am feeling much better today :)

12. Ya i also watched that video especially after reading lines girls don't watch lol...
    But didn't get triggered at all..
    Ps_My only trigger is depression/trauma .. .
    In fact i found video by @BeastBoyBalling very inspiring... It tells us behind success there is lot of unseen hardwork and dedication

13. I have been with a black woman and it was great.
    Exactly. They only see him getting paid and them shot winners. You got the idea of sharing the video precisely. It is just a sum up of the grind.

14. I think this too, I have one good friend I talk to about society a lot and he does journalism and we consistently come to this conclusion. I think it comes from a lack of caring, the satisfaction in dumbing the mind with sex, alcohol, drugs, wasting time doing nothing but watching kardashians, where there's problems like a massive homelessness problem in the UK no one is addressing. My plan for the future is really this, design a rehabilitation system but basically a foolproof CV template for any job, this will be easy to make. Training for interviews. One to one goals for no relapses into any drugs and once they get a job providing they keep trying on their end and my end is fine with organisation, take a small quarterly fee and have a financial management system, reinvest it into them like a sort of fund then finally work with them to find housing and try to produce dignified people. This is the basic idea which is very easy to find problems with so I promise to expand on this plan and work on in the future. I just needed a consistent job, preferably high paying to run this system large scale, that's why I'm at uni but I honestly don't see the high costs of the idea except for time in this idea.

bluedragon9 and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  15. which team do you support? I only watched finals last couple of years, lebron definitely was my favourite player especially the season cavs won. GSW have a super team though. I play football weekly aswell; plan to make a league for september for students and cheapest in this city for the first year of my business plan.

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  16. Them Clippers.

17. AncestralWarrior

AncestralWarrior Fapstronaut

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  18. Done problems earlier today and will read a book later inshaAllah, did some press ups and crunches aswell and 90 second plank Alhamdulillah. Need to read Qur'an aswell and about to pray and meditate.

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  19. call it a coincidence or whatever
    but my plan is exactly the same I want to run a rehabilitation center for addicts in sha Allah at my place.. And it should also have a counselling center for job/career related problems, depression, trauma victims etcetc but given the initial investment i have to put in it..i think it will be difficult unless i have got a high paying job.. Which requires hardwork at this stage

20. Problem is, you can't relly get a grip on what society is.
    It's always just your view on society. Even if this concept doen't exist in the "real" world, because people are all individuals. Everysingle one of them.