1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[21-CHALLENGE] THE TWENTY ONE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Sep 9, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Transient

Transient Fapstronaut

Relapse yesterday - Day 0/21 today. Made a few too many silly mistakes that led to it. It happened in the silliest way - I hadn't cleaned out my internet history the day before and I was on a YouTube video about NoFap, but saw a recommended video in the sidebar for the channel that had the video that led to my previous reset. Clicked on the channel, looked at a couple of their less P-Subby videos but then went straight for the video I shouldn't have watched, saying to myself 'I'll just pause it and look at the comments, but I won't watch it'. And what did I do? Follow tips in the comments to the most triggering parts. I didn't even technically M, but I must have been so sensitive to stimulation that it led to an involuntary O without touching anything - absolutely absurd.
    I have decided to see it as a temporary setback, but not a complete annulment of my progress. I closed it after the O happened, cleaned out my search history and set my YouTube to restricted mode, and I didn't binge. I went and did some affirmations in the bathroom mirror after, telling myself 'I am a human being and I make mistakes' over and over until I felt better about it. There's no use beating myself up about it at this stage.
    I still managed to get to 32 days with no MO prior to that, which is the most I've ever done. Now I know I can do that and I can do even more.
    I will have plenty to keep me busy over the coming months due to good stuff going on in my personal life, as well as a lot of stuff at work. It may not always necessarily be fun stuff, so I'll need to be vigilant, but I can keep myself away from PMO.

2. Majik

Majik Fapstronaut

Sorry to hear that man, but you could see it coming hey?
    You are right not to beat yourself up. Well done on the long streak! Awesome!
    Now watch out for the chaser effect. Especially with your counter now back down, there can be more temptation because you are no longer losing a long streak.
    Keep going mate, you are doing well!

3. YooHoo

YooHoo Fapstronaut

Day 3 of 21!!!

Majik likes this.
  4. Majik

Majik Fapstronaut

Ooh, forgot to write that I have now done 2 days ( 4 hours, 31 minutes and 14 seconds 20, 21, 22 :) )
    Been a decent day. Need to get off the computer now though.
    Be strong everyone!

5. AlyseS01

AlyseS01 Fapstronaut

Day 3, no urges previously and no PMO today! Going well

Majik likes this.
  6. llortaton

llortaton Fapstronaut

My Journal
  7. Transient

Transient Fapstronaut

Day 1/21 - better day yesterday. No problems online, and managed to say no pretty well for most of the day to ogling, with some minor slips later on. Need to stay vigilant.

Majik likes this.
  8. Majik

Majik Fapstronaut

Phew, 3 days done. Been a tricky afternoon. Took myself away from my computer for a lie down, because I can feel myself avoiding what I should be doing, which can lead me astray.
    The clock is already ticking through day 4. If I can get to tomorrow mid morning then I should be able to double my streak fairly easily, with a busy weekend away and a bunch of travelling coming up.

9. HE^MAN

HE^MAN Distinguished Fapstronaut

10. YooHoo

YooHoo Fapstronaut

Relapsed. Starting anew tomorrow.

11. Operator

Operator Fapstronaut

Day 4/21 Haven’t been able to post recently, but managing to keep going, even with very strong urges. Nearly failed today but pulled through.

HE^MAN and Majik like this.
  12. drummer2244

drummer2244 Fapstronaut

13. Transient

Transient Fapstronaut

Day 2/21 - yesterday was a more stressful day, and I'm also feeling the stress today, with a lot of pressure at work and a mounting to-do list in my personal life too. While I wasn't quite as good as the previous day on the ogling, I wasn't bad, and I managed to resist online temptation most of the day despite working at home near my laptop. Did get a bit tempted to search things in the evening, and searched a term that could have led to a slippery slope, but closed it soon after and went to bed.

14. Spirit Seeker

Spirit Seeker Fapstronaut

Just relapsed so the timing for this is perfect.

15. Titu

Titu Fapstronaut

11/21

HE^MAN and Majik like this.