1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Feeling motivated, yet dealing with some weird issues!

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Overcomer777, May 28, 2019.

1. Overcomer777

Overcomer777 Fapstronaut

Hi everyone.

I'm on Day 29 of 30 today and I have experienced a lot of benefits - especially with health. Better skin, less fatigue, more confidence, etc.

I have been experiencing something weird socially lately:

I used to look at women in public with longing eyes - staring at them like some sort of pervert. But lately I have stopped completely (which is a great success) and I now "bounce" my eyes away and focus elsewhere.
    The weird thing is that I almost have a disgust / disdain towards women now when I see them, especially those that dress to draw attention. It might be due to unresolved issues because this goes against everything in my reboot and ogling / staring was one of the main weaknesses I struggled with.

What are your thoughts?
    Has anyone else experienced this disdain (noun 1. the feeling that someone or something is unworthy of one's consideration or respect)??

I don't want to become nasty or be seen as unkind or rude when passing by a women or when a woman talks to me / smiles at me.

overclocked likes this.
  2. overclocked

overclocked Fapstronaut

Staring is in fact considered rude. Maybe in some foreign cultures looking at a woman with longing eyes is interpreted as a compliment and could even lead to a conversation - which could lead to a relationship.
    If you, like me, live in a rich, developed country, this is probably not the case. You might even get in trouble if you do that in a leftist place like California.

There is nothing wrong with disliking womens' clothing. The way they dress today would have been scandalous a few decades back, and being hungry for attention is not a positive character trait.

I don't pay much attention to half-naked women. I couldn't get my eyes off them when I was a teen, but now I am just annoyed. They suck off all the attention from horny guys and would not consider dating most of them anyway.

Asgardian36 likes this.
  3. Overcomer777

Overcomer777 Fapstronaut

I definitely agree that it is rude to stare. It's not so much about now not staring at women with provocative clothes, I generally have a disdain against attractive women in general, which is the reason for this post. It's like I walk past a pretty lady and I'm like "urgh".