1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[21-CHALLENGE] THE TWENTY ONE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Sep 9, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Operator

Operator Fapstronaut

Day 0/21. Just finished 14 day challenge ready to step it up.

YooHoo and Majik like this.
  2. AlyseS01

AlyseS01 Fapstronaut

Day 0. I am doing well, I haven’t wanted to do PMO for a while. I hope I can take myself farther away from those types of thoughts.

3. Circleinthesquare

Circleinthesquare Fapstronaut

4. WeWillNeverFall

WeWillNeverFall Fapstronaut

5. Transient

Transient Fapstronaut

Day 10/21. Yesterday cravings were tough. Started slipping online and searching for the YouTube channel where I saw the video that led me to reset last time, and looked at less P-Subby videos by them, but stopped myself from looking at the really P-Subby stuff. Likewise, wasn't perfect with the ogling. But I have now realised it's been a full month (31 days) since the last time I M'd! That's the most I've ever gone without MO! I'd say that's progress, even if I'm feeling serious cravings to do it.

Deleted Account and Majik like this.
  6. YooHoo

YooHoo Fapstronaut

7. drummer2244

drummer2244 Fapstronaut

8. Circleinthesquare

Circleinthesquare Fapstronaut

9. Transient

Transient Fapstronaut

Day 11/21. Cravings were also tough yesterday. Was lazy at working on the ogling and in the evening found myself with very strong cravings circling around the video that I last reset because of - I went back to the channel and related channels and was watching as many of their less P-Subby videos as I could find, without going for the one that *really* triggered me the last time. It's becoming a regular thing to feel these cravings and feelings of frustration every night at the moment, I'm entering new territory having not M'd in 32 days, and my inner addict is trying its best to remind me of it. I really hope that if I push through and just keep saying no then the cravings will eventually fade away, as at the moment sometimes my mind is running in circles asking the question "why do I have to bother?", feeling like it's held hostage and not able to experience the pleasure it wants while others are. Totally illogical thinking, but I can't seem to avoid getting caught up in it at the moment.

Deleted Account likes this.
  10. Majik

Majik Fapstronaut

How are you keeping yourself busy?

11. Majik

Majik Fapstronaut

1 day back on the clock. Don't want to curse it, but been pretty good. Bit of temptation, but nothing much really. Feeling back in a certain amount of control.
    Also now have the 'Sober Time' counter on my phone, which I quite like. Has goals and things, a bit like on here, but shows you them as a percentage of each one etc, whilst counting in real time. Quite a good visual way of showing it all.
    Did try and get the 'I Am Sober' app, recommended by a friend, but it is not available where I am. Will have to wait until I am in a different country and then will try again.

Last edited: May 28, 2019
  12. WeWillNeverFall

WeWillNeverFall Fapstronaut

13. Deucefive

Deucefive Fapstronaut

Restarting today. Had a slip.

14. YooHoo

YooHoo Fapstronaut

Day 2 of 21!!

Majik likes this.