1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[21-CHALLENGE] THE TWENTY ONE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Sep 9, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Peacebewithyou

Peacebewithyou Fapstronaut

After a new personal record of 16 days, I had a setback. Back to the beginning.
    Day 0/21

2. Majik

Majik Fapstronaut

Nice one! Look out for the chaser effect, and see if you can build on that even more! :cool:

3. Majik

Majik Fapstronaut

Back up to 2 days. Been keeping busy!
    Yesterday I made a conscious decision in the morning that it was going to be an awesome day. It did not disappoint! :)
    Also had an amazing moment of gratitude, and a realisation of how lucky I am in every way. It was quite amazing, and really affected me.
    Life is awesome, and I fully appreciated that fact yesterday.

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. Majik

Majik Fapstronaut

Scratch that. Relapse.
    Really struggling to get out of bed this morning. Annoying after a couple of really good days. Still, two steps forward, one step back. As long as there are more steps forward! :emoji_grimacing:

Deleted Account and drummer2244 like this.
  5. drummer2244

drummer2244 Fapstronaut

6. drummer2244

drummer2244 Fapstronaut

I didn’t like your post because you relapsed... I like what you said about more steps forward than back. I’m still early on and I’m so afraid of relapse. But I should look at the fact that I took steps forward. Hopefully that will be enough to move another step forward tomorrow.

Majik likes this.
  7. Day 8/21!

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2019
    WeWillNeverFall and Majik like this.
  8. WeWillNeverFall

WeWillNeverFall Fapstronaut

Hii ~ just finished the 14 days challenge. I'm in here

Day 0/21

Deleted Account and Majik like this.
  9. Transient

Transient Fapstronaut

Day 9/21. Been a slightly more turbulent couple of days - Friday online behaviour was OK but slipped during the day on ogling and ended up indulging staring behaviour. Saturday, as I have to get up really early for work and I have a really long work day, exhaustion didn't help and I found myself slipping later in the day too, both with ogling and online - was searching through news apps (!) for trigger words trying to find something. Luckily I didn't slip further than that. Got some sleep last night and feel better today. Tried a new meditation technique this morning supposed to help with cravings. I think today will be better.

Deleted Account and Majik like this.
  10. Majik

Majik Fapstronaut

Feeling much better today, about everything really. Not REALLY up, but not really down either. Somewhere in the middle, which I think is a good sign.
    Day 1 then.

11. drummer2244

drummer2244 Fapstronaut

12. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Would really appreciate if you guys can share your experience in this thread.

13. Majik

Majik Fapstronaut

I think that is too short a time to really notice much. I have had times when I have felt really good during the first week, then other times when I can't make it through a day! I guess the lesson to be learned is that there are going to be ups and downs, and just to keep trying!

Kratos_GOW likes this.
  14. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Whatever that helps boy.

15. YooHoo

YooHoo Fapstronaut