1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. frequentdogwalker

frequentdogwalker Fapstronaut

You passed your longest streak before you relapsed. That's a good thing. You are making progress. When you are ready, go for a longer one yet.

2. LastingChangeCreator

LastingChangeCreator Moderator Assistant

3. scobiscuit

scobiscuit Fapstronaut

4. The_Fisher

The_Fisher Fapstronaut

You did well making it that far, dont be to hard on yourself. We all have our ups and downs in life. I hope to see you again on this forum!

Robbo-seeking-life and eagerUser like this.
  5. eagerUser

eagerUser Fapstronaut

In the middle of the 32nd day.

6. Day 42. Tough nite last nite. Had a very stressful day leading to those "What does it matter anyway" kind of thoughts. Self-indulgent fantasies started creeping in and I got very tempted to say F it and relapse. But I held on, barely, right on the edge, and pulled back from it.

Indulging in PMO will lead to an all-nite binge for me, guaranteed every time. And I don't want that depressed remorseful out-of-control feeling that follows. I just don't want that in my life, it's not worth it. So here I am, trying to make it one more day. That's all I can do, is just be aware of the pitfalls, and keep trying to move forward as best I can.

7. i don't know why people are so negative & mean about nofap journey on social media if it is helping someone it is well & good & if not still okay but connecting nofap to normal M habit is out of context things....everyone is like there is no benefit of nofap M is naturally good for body...they can't realize a simple thing NoFap is made for those people who rather have addiction than habit for M...day 72/365

8. LastingChangeCreator

LastingChangeCreator Moderator Assistant

9. The_Fisher

The_Fisher Fapstronaut

177 days completed.

Urðr, eagerUser and Gonarth like this.
  10. The Third

No urges to speak of last night. I woke up and started dancing in front of the mirror with the music playing in my head. Weird asf! Or it's just happiness.

I realized that the goal of 365 is a huge goal. I will need to have several milestones as markers of my progress to keep my motivation up. I downloaded an app called Quitzilla and it has very useful milestones. It has the following milestones: 1 day, 3 days, 7 days, 14 days, 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 1 year. I have already achieved the first 2 milestones and it feels great. Next up is 7 days.

Boxer477 and The_Fisher like this.
  11. llortaton

llortaton Fapstronaut

My Journal
    You got it! :D

12. eagerUser

eagerUser Fapstronaut

That's a noticeable achievement. I keep my fingers crossed for you.

Urðr, Boxer477 and The_Fisher like this.
  13. scobiscuit

scobiscuit Fapstronaut

14. eagerUser

eagerUser Fapstronaut