1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Love, death and robots

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deadpool.420, May 21, 2019.

1. Deadpool.420

Deadpool.420 Fapstronaut

It has been a while that i hvnt found a good season with short duration of episodes other than family guy, rick and morty etc as the list is small but i have never encountered such a season which has short duration and such intense fuking episodes and i fuking love it. Now after watching it makes me want to just fuck the wall and wet the floor and its such intense dedication to not masturbate while watching. That season is so full of triggers but i gotta finish it bcz its so good but i also dont wanna break my almost 14 days streak and going...
    Ahhh such is life. It would be lovely if someone had an idea or a formula to cope with urself and have control while watching such content.

2. The coping strategy is simple. Do not watch triggering content. When you encounter it, stop watching it and occupy your mind with something else. I watched the same series with my wife; there were a couple episodes where we were definitely doing some fast-forwarding. if you don't have the self-control or accountability to make sure you do the same, simply watch something else. Saying you can't help yourself because it's just too good sounds an awful lot like something an addict would say when they want their fix, doesn't it?

3. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_874.jpg

Deadpool.420 likes this.
  4. Deadpool.420

Deadpool.420 Fapstronaut

Well that is a good advise. I am gonna try avoiding that season atleast till my exams finish. Now my balls are already full and tbh just thinking about disgusts me but i dont wanna keep em hanging u know. Unless i i get a wet dream i am gonna fap the fuk out till i black out.
    Well not that much but u know what i mean

5. Deadpool.420

Deadpool.420 Fapstronaut

Lmao i expected this reaction but wait i im deadpool so i m gonna speak before i think.

6. JPDrive

JPDrive Fapstronaut

I absolutely Love, Death, and Robots. Lucky 13 is one of my favorite episodes.

Remember: The characters are not real people. They are not into you and will never be into you. They don’t care about you.

That little mantra often does the trick when I start oogling the TV. I’m with @Tao Jones on this. The fast-forward button is a great option and just picking something else also works.

Playing with matches when you are sitting on a keg of gun powder is probably not the greatest idea. Best to keep those two items away from each other.

Deadpool.420 likes this.
  7. Yeah, that's it, get that pump!

Deadpool.420 likes this.
  8. Deadpool.420

Deadpool.420 Fapstronaut

Well fast forward option it is if shit is getting out of control. Great a
    Fast forward option it is when i i have to. Great advice

9. Deadpool.420

Deadpool.420 Fapstronaut

Its already pumped. Like sore and cramped up pump, on the edge of busting a nut and i feel like a monk acting as a resistance