1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Beginner's Guide to Strength training at home

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Rowan of Dolina, May 23, 2019.

1. Rowan of Dolina

Rowan of Dolina Fapstronaut

Hey everyone,

Does anybody have a good exercise and repetitions guide for beginning strength training at home with minimal equipment/using your own body weight? Thanks

2. Sovereign Soul

Sovereign Soul Fapstronaut

The free app "home workout - no equipment" on android (not sure if there is an iOS version or alternative) has quite a comprehensive list of bodyweight workouts, including different difficulty levels and very demonstration guides. I use it whenever I'm out of town and don't want to pay for access to a new gym.

CH3RRY likes this.
  3. Rowan of Dolina

Rowan of Dolina Fapstronaut

Excellent. Thanks for the recommendation, Sovereign Soul!

Sovereign Soul likes this.
  4. Sovereign Soul

Sovereign Soul Fapstronaut

Anytime!

5. Be a man and go to gym

properWood likes this.
  6. I do routine in the book called Convict Conditioning. The book is great but if you don't wanna get it there is basic overview - https://i.imgur.com/zw13Y.jpg and there are plenty of free videos on Youtube explaining movements in better detail. I think it's great bodyweight training program.

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. properWood

properWood Fapstronaut

Read Starting Strength by Mark Rippetoe. Then follow @SlapKing31's advice :p

8. glide

glide Fapstronaut

Gym is the best option to be honest