1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

***The Gratitude Attitude Challenge***

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by BushidoWarrior, Sep 21, 2015.

1. bagonzero

bagonzero Fapstronaut

I am grateful for the sun properly shining down today with some actual heat and intensity.
    I am grateful for the fun and heartfelt moments today at work.
    I am grateful I got through my schedule today. I made it simple but there were a few things that I wanted to get done and I did.

Jerry120 likes this.
  2. bagonzero

bagonzero Fapstronaut

I am grateful for my mom. She is picking up my slack while I'm occupied with work and a few other things. She is just something else, and I just can't thank her enough.
    I am grateful for my dad. He's usually busy but he also helps me out, including now, when he can considering his work and all that he does. I couldn't thank him enough either.
    I am grateful for getting to bed early and getting sleep. Because of it, I felt rested and my day felt good, including at work.

Jerry120 likes this.
  3. BruceD

BruceD Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I am thankful for the warm sunshine.
    I am thankful for the ability to control my health before it's too late.
    I am thankful to have the use of my hands to type this!

Jerry120 likes this.
  4. Jerry120

Jerry120 Fapstronaut

I am grateful for NoFap
    I am grateful for my climbing gym.
    I am grateful for friendly strangers.

bagonzero likes this.
  5. Jerry120

Jerry120 Fapstronaut

I am grateful for new beginnings.
    I am grateful for the good weather.
    I am grateful for my car.

bagonzero likes this.
  6. bagonzero

bagonzero Fapstronaut

I am grateful for the tough situation I am in and for all that has happened. It's been a blessing to be honest for so many reasons, but one is that what's happened has happened for good reasons and I've learned a lot plus much much more.
    I am grateful for my friends. It's good to share things with them and it honestly feels good to have friends which I am totally thankful of. I think I had a lot on my chest so I'm grateful they listened and gave me some advice afterwards too.
    I am grateful for last night. I've reflected and learned a few things because of it. Most of all, that I have to make the hard decisions.

Jerry120 likes this.
  7. Jerry120

Jerry120 Fapstronaut

I am grateful to the fighters out there in the world and right here on NoFap. Keep fighting! There will be an answer.
    I am grateful for cable television and sport. Though, I may cut my cable end of this month....maybe.
    I am grateful for the people who reach out to me on this forum and in the world. You are special and please know that you're making a difference!

bagonzero likes this.
  8. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for this present moment. This present moment is all there is.
    2. I'm grateful for not getting a ticket. I parked my car on Sunday and didn't realise the rules have change, that at night you have to pay for a ticket.
    3. I'm grateful for going into work. Even though I was ill today, I managed to go work for 5 hours.
    4. I'm grateful for facing my fears. I think I have anxiety around my cousins and I'm going on a trip with them.

bagonzero likes this.
  9. bagonzero

bagonzero Fapstronaut

That was a heartfelt post!

I am grateful for the start of the work week.
    I am grateful for a favor my friend helped me with.
    I am thankful for all that I have. Can't say it enough, but considering what others in the world have or don't have, I am very grateful.

Jerry120 likes this.
  10. Jerry120

Jerry120 Fapstronaut

Thanks pal!

11. Jerry120

Jerry120 Fapstronaut

I am grateful for the free breakfast :)
    I am grateful for an interesting Eastern Conference finals.
    I am grateful for my friends :)

bagonzero likes this.
  12. bagonzero

bagonzero Fapstronaut

I am grateful for getting closer to finishing up work I started a few days ago at work.
    I am grateful for the interesting conversation I had at work.
    I am grateful for all the wonderful people that are around me and a part of my life.

Jerry120 likes this.
  13. Jerry120

Jerry120 Fapstronaut

I am grateful for my AP.
    I am grateful for quiet moments when I can reflect.
    I am grateful for my friends.

bagonzero likes this.
  14. bagonzero

bagonzero Fapstronaut

I am grateful I stuck through the pain today and handled it as best as I could before it went away.
    I am grateful for the day. It was trying but I got through and I'm looking forward to my bed now.
    I am grateful for life and for living.

Jerry120 likes this.
  15. Jerry120

Jerry120 Fapstronaut

I am grateful for the weekend! Hell yeah!
    I am grateful for my car! Really am but partly saying this so that karma is good to me and doesn't affect a breakdown during the weekend! Lot's of driving. I promise to service it next week. It's not over the mileage between services but since I used synthetic oil it's been a while since I took it back to the shop.
    I am grateful for my paycheck. Truly am!

bagonzero and SirErnest like this.
  16. bagonzero

bagonzero Fapstronaut

I am grateful the work week is over. It's been a long and taxing work week, thank God it's over.
    I am grateful for the beautiful weather. Finally feels like the month of May as it should be.
    I am grateful for my brother and his solutions. The man is always driven and when he wants something he wants something and he does it until he isn't satisfied.

Jerry120 likes this.
  17. bagonzero

bagonzero Fapstronaut

I am grateful for my friends. They are so cool and are always uplifting me and good to me. I'm fortunate to have them as friends.
    I am grateful for nature. Without you in my life, I don't know what I would do. Really.
    I am grateful for dogs. I love dogs and I saw and played with a few today. They are so precious and beautiful and amazing creatures.

Jerry120 likes this.
  18. Jerry120

Jerry120 Fapstronaut

I am grateful for the wonderful weekend.
    I am grateful for the gift of self-awareness.
    I am grateful for music.

bagonzero likes this.
  19. Jerry120

Jerry120 Fapstronaut

I am grateful for a new week.
    I am grateful for finding peace in mundane activities.
    I am grateful for the free knowledge sharing environment fostered by the internet.

bagonzero likes this.
  20. bagonzero

bagonzero Fapstronaut

I am grateful for my parents.
    I am grateful for not calling in sick and going through with work today.
    I am grateful for all the amazing help around us.

Jerry120 likes this.