1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Endgame

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, May 17, 2019.

1. Endgame was a joke and not even a good one... the fact that I can sum it up in a few words just shows how bad it it, heres what happens it shows everybody all depressed, they round everybody up, they fight thanos again, and then of course theres lots of realy bad jokes in between, the first movie without stan lee and it is the worst marvel show, RIP stan lee

2. Topic

Topic Fapstronaut

Endgame was meh. I think it suffered because of tt. And Thanos seemed underwhelming in this.

3. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Thanks. You saved me 4 hours.

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

5. I think you're in a pretty small minority there.

6. yeah Ik but a lot of the new shows are pretty bad so I cant realy blame marvel for making a bad movie to

7. Truedjinn

Truedjinn Fapstronaut

It was horrible. Hulk was ruined, Thor was ruined...it sucked. Believe me. This movie is what drove me to nofap believe it or not, but it's a long story

8. TroubledLoner

TroubledLoner Fapstronaut

I have to agree. The movie was a big let down after infinity war and way too long. I think they could have told the same story in half the time.