1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

As far as I can see, there are people who do longer streaks ( compared to my small, squeaky streaks ), and all of them, tell themselves, that they don't have a choice, A choice of relapsing ! They feel like, their standard has risen above, and that they have a limit, a limit till which they never allow themselves to relapse. Meanwhile, I am here, sitting idle, and doing all of these shitty things leading me to an eventual relapse ! I am aiming for 10 days, and That's a realistic aim, but, if I am supposed to do small streaks, build up my momentum, and keep improvising, when will I supposedly become free of this addiction ? It will take an eternity for me to get relieved of this disastrous habit, and I don't think I have enough time to do that ! So, I am thinking of taking the leap ahead. I am setting my next goal for 30 days, starting from this very moment ( Although, I'm already some 10+ hours into it already ! ), and I will give my everything to achieve this ! I mean, if I am not able to go, like even 10 days free of this, there's no point in calling myself a human. So, fuck this, for I'm gonna go beyond ! No more lame, dumb and shitty excuses. No more dopamine hits. I am setting myself an objective, and I will achieve it ! I want to start experiencing the taste of success again. This is when I change for the better, and from this moment, I will begin to respect my decisions ! I am changing for myself, and for no one else, so be it ! I am fucking quitting this !

Not anymore am I going to be a less enthusiastic, not-so-motivated freak ! I am tired of this shit ! It's enough ! I can't take this load of bull shit anymore ! I am willing to take the jump ! I am ready to face the consequences for my decisions, I have hope in myself, and I will succeed, and most importantly, No More EXCUSES !! It's time I started being that beast again, the beast I once was ! The beast once everyone feared ! I know I am capable of wonderful things, and I have seen me doing good things ! So, why am I stopping here ? I can possibly do a lot more ! I am willing to sacrifice myself for any possible good deed I can do. So, this is when I react to this Shit ! If I am still going to be okay with my actions, I am never going to change for the better, and thus, I am making it, for I have no other choice ! This isn't some lame talk, so I will justify it with my actions !

Last edited: May 22, 2019
  2. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

Yes bro! I finally feel normal after not drinking for like 7 months almost.. I think you guys refer it as flat line? That shit goes with all addictions, I was seriously bipolar for a bit and I’m finally stabilizing.

I’m trying to stay focused on my shit.. I’ll check in as much as I can bro. I’m just out killing it at life even though work is a dumpster fire LOL. It’s all about staying positive and doing whatever you gotta do to make things happen :) Time to get focused!

3. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

There are no back up plans if I fail, I will accept my failure wholeheartedly and talk no more goat shit ! But, I won't fail ! I don't need any back up, I will fucking make it ! Enough is Enough !

I'm going to make the jump like this dude is doing here : ( I fucking love this Batsie ! )

Jag Hyde, Alex_Al and Deleted Account like this.
  4. Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2019
    Alex_Al and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  5. llortaton

llortaton Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Sup, Pedro.
    Remember me?

Pedro.Conquers and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  6. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

Thank you, sister.

It is a great honor to be dueling against a warrioress like you, but, I think I am already in a duel with brother @Saiyan123 and I don't think I can leave my duel without completing a bare minimum of 10 days. Also, I think, you're still in that 2 vs 2. Aren't you ? If I could, I am ready to duel with you sister, and I will try to keep up, when dueling against you ! Maybe, after completing those 10 days, I will duel with you ! Is that okay sister ?

7. I have relapsed last weekend so I am out of that duel. Sure brother :)

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  8. Helau

Helau Fapstronaut

Non-monetary transactions that is. Do something she likes and in return she will do something you like. Win-win. Now more understandable?

CoolBuddy7 and Deleted Account like this.
  9. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

Yeah, I get it now.

swordsman163 likes this.
  10. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

Yes, you had a great motivational post. What’s good buddy?!

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  11. Satan often traps a man with two emotions: self-amazement and despair. A righteous person can become self-amazed by his good deeds, lacking humility and gratitude to Allah. The self-amazement causes his actions to be rejected because they lack sincerity.

The other trap for the sinner is despair. Satan makes the sinner think that the sin is so great that they will never be forgiven. Utter despair. Ibn Mas’ud said:

“Destruction is in two: self-amazement and despair.”

No matter what the sin, the doors of forgiveness are open. Allah invites sinners to wipe away their sins and turn a new leaf by saying:

Surely, Allah forgives all sins. (Quran 39:53)

As for the verse that states: “Surely, Allah does not forgive that partners be set up with Him (shirk)”, then that is in reference to the hereafter. As long as the death rattle doesn’t begin even shirk is forgivable in this life. Allah’s message to his servants who have sinned is:

Say, “O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful. (Quran 39:53)

Ali ibn Abi Talib said:

“Allah does not inspire one to seek forgiveness while wanting to punish him.”

Deleted Account likes this.
  12. Woke up like 5 am,
    today it either sperm or bloods on my hands,
    if I don't go now, no atm.
    My head full with knowledge and the shits,
    better go uni now to teach these kids...

13. @cr7da8055

Unfortunately I slipped up last night.

@Saiyan123 please leave me out of new duels for the time being.

I'll enter again another time.

CoolBuddy7 and primordial-saiyan like this.
  14. So you running bitch test on me with your language only proves that not all women are players. You can play with players sure - but you will feel drained in the long run and in the meantime your woman (I mean the one) will just go past you bc she'll consider you a player so not worth her time. At least that's how I regard men involved in shitty communication with girls who just drain them. It's just not worth time and energy but as I've already said I'll speak you about that in ten years - you're now experimenting and learning things as I was doing when I was your age :)

15. As R. W. Emerson once said, “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.” You're young and your monkey mind is just over the edge with all your hormones and energy of a young man - I can see and we all can see that the struggle is real - but you are so much more than your limited mind and your limited thoughts. I really encourage you to meditate, or walk, or run in silence, or write anything that pops into your mind first thing in the morning, and do this regularly. It is only then that you will start to know more about yourself and learn that you are consciousness far more beyond those thoughts. I can feel that your higher self is already fed up with the current situation. So decide to change it, plan it, and do it. Turn the beast mode on, brother and show us all what you've come to this world for. You must have come here for a reason and that reason was definitely not being addicted to PMO and feeling shitty.
    PS I feel that you're a very brave soul which is trying to find its way through from the cage built by your limited mind. I dunno why - I just feel it. So please stop beating yourself down and tell yourself that you will keep putting one foot in front of the other and you will get there. Damn it, brother. LOVE YOURSELF UNCONDITIONALLY and fulfill your life purpose. Promise me you will :)

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2019
  16. my brothers and sisters, muslim & non muslim:

17. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

Okay Sister, I will do that.

I will follow that ! I will meditate or workout first thing in the morning. Thank you Sister.

18. Great, I think maybe workout first thing in the morning is better - you will gain momentum. Give meditation ten minutes, not more, and try to do it after you work out, this works best for me personally because I am grounded in my body and my monkey mind is way calmer.

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  19. IceRocket

IceRocket Fapstronaut

Hey we can call it a draw if you want. I'm not that active anyway and I'm not going to surrender, and I can see neither you are, so let's call it a draw and you can go against MasterMonk
    :)
    Pd: check in day 32

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  20. No you've won fair and square. ;) But now I will go for Master Monk. After my little crisis I am back stronger and I am not talking about the relapse

CoolBuddy7 and IceRocket like this.