1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

90 day challenge starting today who is in?

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Saoconrado40, Apr 12, 2019.

1. PepeKappa

PepeKappa Fapstronaut

2. Ghost79

Ghost79 Fapstronaut

Having big urges myself today. My body desperately wants an orgasm by any means necessary!

3. Murtaza

Murtaza Fapstronaut

12 Days in.

Going on to do things that I wanted to but the two Ps in my life didn't let me.

12ove likes this.
  4. Yahska

Yahska Fapstronaut

5. 12ove

12ove Fapstronaut

Got things to do, got to get em done before noon. Enough time to chill for a while. Might start to rewatch GOT

I promise to not PM for 24 hours

Murtaza likes this.
  6. Ghost79

Ghost79 Fapstronaut

Another day of resisting my urge for an orgasm. Damn its hard but at the same time I feel more and more stable by the day and clean in my mind and don't wanna give that up for a few seconds of pleasure.

Last edited: May 19, 2019
    12ove likes this.
  7. Saoconrado40

Saoconrado40 Fapstronaut

Up to day 36 now. I can’t believe I have managed to go this long! The health benefits both mental and physical are undeniable though, stick with it guys!

Ghost79 and 12ove like this.
  8. Murtaza

Murtaza Fapstronaut

Day 15.

Not good. I started watching some movies as it's my summer holidays. Ended up edging for quite a few minutes.
    Didn't masturbated.

Feeling down.

It's about 12:30 P. M. Where I live.
    I am going to make a to do list for today and then take a cold shower.

Edging is the worst. I can't think straight now. I am caught up in this... urge to PM.
    I hating this!!!
    I thought that I should leave nofap, for a second because I thought I couldn't do it. It's not for me.That's why edging is the worst.
    It's day 15 and I am going to hang in.

For the pleasure of few moments don't mess up your whole life guys!
    Hang in there.

9. Ghost79

Ghost79 Fapstronaut

Im really struggling. Need to flex all my mental muscles to resist the urge!

10. 12ove

12ove Fapstronaut

@Murtaza how did you edge but not M?

I promise to not PM for the next 24 hours.

11. Murtaza

Murtaza Fapstronaut

I have been these kind of situations befire where I would edge for hours, thinking that I will not M but eventually Med.
    This time I knew that if I continued, no matter what I say, I will end up doing M.
    There was too much on the line.
    After a long time, I am now a streak and I have planned the days of 90 days reboot.
    Secondly, I was fasting and in Islamic fasting one has to give not only food and drinking but their other desires too. Only watching P can mess up your fast and M is not allowed in all cases.
    So, I just refrained. But the thoughts of that woman are still there and I can't handle it.

12. Ali1997

Ali1997 Fapstronaut

Day 20/90 greatness is coming....

13. Murtaza

Murtaza Fapstronaut

Near the dawn of Day 17.

Anyone of you guys seeing any differences, I mean the benefits. I am not experiencing any difference.

Well I didn't start this journey for the benefits, I started it to avoid the negatives of PM but still I thought I would see the benefits on about Day 15.

14. gB_96

gB_96 Fapstronaut

im in. new to think kinda. do i reply to this or thw 22nd

15. gB_96

gB_96 Fapstronaut

or the 22nd page. lol.

16. 12ove

12ove Fapstronaut

I am sorry, I am still very confused. How can one edge if they are not Ming?

I promise to not PM for the next 24 hours.

17. Murtaza

Murtaza Fapstronaut

By not Ming, I meant that there was no ejaculation.

18. Ghost79

Ghost79 Fapstronaut

I have absolutely no respect for people here that edge. In my eyes that's almost just as worse as fapping. And even coming in here and telling us that don't help either :confused:

Saoconrado40 likes this.
  19. Murtaza

Murtaza Fapstronaut

I know that edging is even worse than fapping as you get dopamine high for hours due to that. It's an accountability thread, that's why wrote about what happened that day.
    Chill out.

Last edited: May 21, 2019