1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Nofap BOOTCAMP ; NO PMO/ HELL Mode [Open]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by MONSTER MONK, Mar 3, 2019.

Active members attendance

1. Still in!

29.5%
  2. Out!

4.3%
  3. Want in!

66.2%
  1. Ali1997

Ali1997 Fapstronaut

2. J007B

J007B Fapstronaut

3. komodoro

komodoro Fapstronaut

4. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Hey!
    New here. How are y'all doing?

MONSTER MONK likes this.
  5. Ultra goku

Ultra goku Fapstronaut

MONSTER MONK likes this.
  6. Day 1
    Soon I will earn my freedom.

MONSTER MONK likes this.
  7. Ultra goku

Ultra goku Fapstronaut

Day 0 check in. Just fapped and now feeling shitty about myself. Urges were really really really high. But the good news is i fapped after 8 days, which is good as a fapper who faps everyday. Also no weakness which ia good cause it was just a 10 second fap. Anyways back to being a slave and then worker. I am not giving up because everytime you fail, you come a step closer to success. A day will come when i will reach 90 days and above and attain the demi god status of this army ranking challenge

MONSTER MONK and cr7da8055 like this.
  8. MasterPablo

MasterPablo Fapstronaut

9. Check in day 90
    Feeling amazing :)

First accomplishment in life after a long time .. It proves that anything in the world in possible as long you are ready to make 100% effort in it and truly commit to it...

Resistance is the key to success and willpower is a deadly weapon... Armoured with these qualities any battle can b won..

first milestone of nofap accomplished but I still have to b on my guard for more months and be vigilant for triggers
    Looking forward to accomplish other goals for my life
    @MASTER MONK please upgrade my rank to LT COLONAL

10. EcoMunchies

EcoMunchies Fapstronaut

Impressive. Congratulations. An example to us all.

11. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

21 days! Feeling the force!

komodoro likes this.
  12. A47

A47 Fapstronaut

Checking in at day 9. Yesterday I had loads of urges that were literally uncontrollable but I did not give up. Had some flashbacks that made me more anxious but I survived them too. I think I am going to invest this extra energy into my studies and meditation. Lately I have been reading about Stoicism and I am planning to work on my life keeping the philosophy in mind!!!
    @MASTER MONK please update rank as 2nd Lieutenant Sir!!!

MONSTER MONK likes this.
  13. EcoMunchies

EcoMunchies Fapstronaut

Day 22, but only just.
    Another day and night away from home with work, and all the challenges and battles were intensified last night. I haven’t had to fight so hard to stop PMO as I did last night. In the end it was @Borntoshine33 ’s post about making the 90 days that brought me back to earth. Thank you.
    I can’t remember if I found this period (20-30 days) last time so difficult. But it is right now. The dreaded flat line. My meditation strategies were struggling last night, but eventually, with the help of this site, I made it through.
    Today challenge is today, and making it 23 days. Tomorrow’s is tomorrow. A journey of 90 days, is taken in daily steps. The bigger picture is in focus, but the smaller steps are where the vigilance and strength are required. Being aware of this and understanding that the bigger picture is key, are important steps to me.
    The fight continues.

14. The robot has relapsed 8 days short from the Brigadier rank. Back to day 0. It was an emotional system malfunction. I have visited a mechanic and have been repaired though. Gonna check back in 150 days from now to claim my Brigadier rank! :cool:

All the best to you guys!

15. MasterPablo

MasterPablo Fapstronaut

16. You are doing great... You will face a lot of hurdles at times you will almost relapse but if you fight through it and manage at least 30 days ... I I promise you it will be worth it.
    You have NoFap community you have panic button ... You have willpower... Do whatever it takes but don't fail