1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Straight guy likes butt plugs. Is it repulsive for women?

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Freedom_from_PMO, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Great post friend

2. TimeToQuitNow

TimeToQuitNow Fapstronaut

Most women probably. You can definitely find lots who like it though

3. ultrafabber

ultrafabber Fapstronaut

Getting pegged is a gay act, so if you think you're straight or/and want to be straight, you need to stop wanting to get anally penetrated. Inserting anything in your ass to get pleasure is a gay act.

4. PolarOtter

PolarOtter Fapstronaut

Merriam-Webster defines gay as "of, relating to, or characterized by a tendency to direct sexual desire toward another of the same sex" and homosexual is defined as "of, relating to, or involving sexual activity between persons of the same sex"... so based upon these definitions, how is getting pegged a gay act if the man is anally penetrated by a woman? Would your logic also apply to fellatio, since it is another act performed by homosexuals?

5. Clean Willy

Clean Willy Fapstronaut

What rubbish! You are obsessed with bashing anything you perceive to be gay, even when it has nothing to do with it! o_O

6. ultrafabber

ultrafabber Fapstronaut

A woman doesn't have a penis. Being penetrated by a penis is a gay act.

I say what I think, you are free to disagree. Just because i disagree or have an opinion on something, doesn't mean i'm "bashing" it. Out of the two of us. you're the one doing the "bashing" by calling my post "rubbish"

7. Clean Willy

Clean Willy Fapstronaut

I say what I think and you are free to disagree @ultrafabber. Just because I disagree or have an opinion on something, does not mean I'm "bashing" it.

8. ultrafabber

ultrafabber Fapstronaut

You need to look up what bashing means then. Calling something rubbish is literally bashing it. You can say whatever you like, just own up to what you're doing.

9. Clean Willy

Clean Willy Fapstronaut

Not so. Here is what bashing means: https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/bashing_1

noun...

3. (used in combination)

a. unprovoked physical assaults against members of a specified group gay-bashing

b. verbal abuse, as of a group or a nation feminist-bashing; America-bashing

10. ultrafabber

ultrafabber Fapstronaut

lol, so you had to find the most obscure dictionary to try and find a way out.

Look up on Cambridge dictionary.

11. overclocked

overclocked Fapstronaut

My opinion: it can be a great obstacle on your way to find a good woman. It will be off-putting to most women.
    It's just not what they are used to and you might scare them off.
    Don't even mention what can happen if you have a bad break up with the woman who did butt stuff to you. You don't want her friends talking smack about you, calling you funny names like "butt hero" or "ass commander" or something like that.

You are probably well advised to just quit the ass play. If sex is used to intensify the intimacy between partners, then of what use is a strange fetish? It's just a can of worms.

12. Clean Willy

Clean Willy Fapstronaut

What? o_O I have used this for years. It's on my favourites bar. I am not arguing with you.