1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

20 day challenge [join me]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by bigboibez, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Iwilldefeat

Iwilldefeat Fapstronaut

2. bigboibez

bigboibez Fapstronaut

Alright guys, I barely come on this website anymore but its great to see you all still going.
    I have my final exam in 2 days and then I am taking out the possibility of PMO. Internet free all summer (3 months) until I start work.
    Its exhausting using the willpower method so I am simply taking out the accessibility. be interesting to see the results.
    good luck and stay strong all

3. Iwilldefeat

Iwilldefeat Fapstronaut

Made it to day 14 finished watching the GOT season finale. My third longest streak, the first being 38 Days, and then 18 Days.

Taking it one day at a time but I feel like the brain Fog is starting to wear off and my mood is a little better. No Desire for PMO but the thought lingers, but I'm going to trust the process and carry on, I know by changing my thoughts ans behavioural patterns the thoughts will go away and I will be stronger in fighting my urges.

4. Iwilldefeat

Iwilldefeat Fapstronaut

Day 15, I feel emotionally numb, I personally don't get the whole superpower thing, never experienced it, except that on Nofap I am extremely more assertive, which is my nature, but I do notice that change the fact that I don't have an issue with asserting myself more. These past 15 days have gone so quickly I really can't believe it.

5. Iwilldefeat

Iwilldefeat Fapstronaut

6. Iwilldefeat

Iwilldefeat Fapstronaut

7. Iwilldefeat

Iwilldefeat Fapstronaut

Day 18, I definitely feel like i'm going through a Flatline, wake up tired, having a feeling of brainfog, with no Sexual desire at all. I still haven't felt any of these 'superpowers' yet except that I am definitely more confident and Assertive. I did previously on my previous streak of 38 have total 'dead penis syndrome' and despite feeling someone similar, there is a very mind morning wood growing but nothing huge. The reason why I did have a relapse was because I Org***** naturally on day 30 with a woman even though my P was not 100% it did stay hard for that duration and I relapsed because of the chaser effect. I just remember the feeling being amazing.

I went 38 days without a Wet dream, so i won't expect any this time, I started PMO at 13 and have been trying to stop for around 10 Months when I was 25, I would PMO at least once a night and do Long sessions, so maybe thats why despite going almost 40 days I never had a Wet dream.

But yeah, I do feel like Shit lol but it's helping me collect all these days.

if anyone else has had similar experiences or can give any advice that would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited: May 24, 2019
  8. BillTchmer

BillTchmer Fapstronaut

9. Iwilldefeat

Iwilldefeat Fapstronaut

10. Iwilldefeat

Iwilldefeat Fapstronaut

Day 20, finally completed the challenge, onwards and upwords from here. Still going through a flatline but no brainfog thank god.

11. Iwilldefeat

Iwilldefeat Fapstronaut

12. Iwilldefeat

Iwilldefeat Fapstronaut

Day 22. Brain fog clearing up as well as mental and physical fatigue I once had.