1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Enginakos

Enginakos Fapstronaut

Hi All!!! Hope this time i will show stronger mental strength. Apologies guys but i relapsed some time ago and now i am in a new attempt. Day in my counter updated (day 4). Wish you all a great day close to people you love :)

Nekkhamma and RiseToGreatness like this.
  2. DaMan1923

DaMan1923 Fapstronaut

3. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

4. harveyspecter97

harveyspecter97 Fapstronaut

Relapsed Today. Fucking embarassed myself. Promised myself of Not doing it now ever. This relapse truly showed how fucked up and how bad u feel about yourself when you dont achieve what you truly meant to achieve. Starting stronger than ever before and telling myself Man the fuck up and stop being a little whiny bitch.

Harrylucid and RiseToGreatness like this.
  5. Cubzy

Cubzy Fapstronaut

6. harveyspecter97

harveyspecter97 Fapstronaut

7. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

8. MWM89

MWM89 Fapstronaut

Day 3 complete. Yesterday was great. My band had our first official gig and it went great. Today I'm going to do a lot of work around the house and practice guitar.

xmag3000, RiseToGreatness and A47 like this.
  9. A47

A47 Fapstronaut

Checking in at day 7.
    Quote by Swami Vivekananda: "Power comes to him who observes unbroken Brahmacharya(Continence) for a period of twelve years. Complete continence gives great intellectual and spiritual power. Controlled desire leads to the highest results. Transform the sexual energy into spiritual energy. The stronger this force, the more can be done with it. Only a powerful current of water can do hydraulic mining."
    Stay strong everyone!!!

10. brasam

brasam New Fapstronaut

Here I am on day 0, I hope to complete all the 90 days successfully.

xmag3000 and RiseToGreatness like this.
  11. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

congratulations Cody, you´re a great inspiration for all of us here. what lies ahead? no one can tell, but your life will surely get better if you continue in the path of nofap. here´s a great video of a 1 year journey. best of luck brother, here or anywere else, be happy :).

Cody Dinh likes this.
  12. RiseToGreatness

exactly bro, just today, just today, no pmo. keep it up

13. RiseToGreatness

don´t worry bro, it´s part of the process. i´ve promise myself that "this will be the last time" so many times, and i´m still here :D. stay focus, stay strong, because one of those promises, one of those attemps will be the last one. Garanteed. Just keep going, don´t give up. Onwards bro :emoji_muscle:

14. RiseToGreatness

3 days in present streak
    223 days in nofap (208 days clean / 15 days pmo)

Onwards brothers :emoji_muscle:

15. Captain Anurag

Captain Anurag Fapstronaut

16. casablanca7

casablanca7 Fapstronaut

13/90
    “Do not conform to the patterns of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your minds...”

xmag3000 likes this.
  17. Marin333!

Marin333! Fapstronaut

Day 17 of 90: Been very preoccupied with home improvement projects, recently moved into new home.
    I'm in a new neighborhood with children and families so the prospect of watching P or doing MO disgusts me even more, really makes me realize the level of shame these things make me feel, not a good feeling.
    Have had zero urge to watch P but recently I find boredom to be a big weakness when resisting MO, the temptations are still there but I don't fan the flame of desire.
    Otherwise doing well, exercising, staying busy and staying clean
    Have a good day all :)

xmag3000 and Nekkhamma like this.