1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. jjjlll

jjjlll Fapstronaut

Day 72:
    Super power inside me!
    I can know have a deep conversation with a girl!

2. Curly lee jones

Curly lee jones Fapstronaut

3. CosmicCrusader

CosmicCrusader Fapstronaut

4. Harrylucid

Harrylucid Fapstronaut

Day 0 ..
    I relapsed I blame no one but myself i am addicted I want to get out I am bad I know my mistake I will improve next time .sorry

5. Ok. Day 0. I've failed this challenge before. I know what is required of me. DEDICATION. It's time for a change.

6. MWM89

MWM89 Fapstronaut

7. WellDone.

8. Sdff

Sdff Fapstronaut

Day 0/90
    First step believe I can
    Second step Do 100 push up daily
    Third step Do 10 min meditation
    Fourt step I never ever quit this.
    Rules: 1.NO YOUTUBE .
    2.NO CHROME
    3.STAY BUSY 18 H+ SLEEP 6 H

Last edited: May 17, 2019
  9. Lawliet129

Lawliet129 Fapstronaut

55/90

10. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Checking in day 10
    Check out my 10 day journal . Hope it helps.

Starboii and RiseToGreatness like this.
  11. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

Day 19/90 Successful.

PowerfulSRE and RiseToGreatness like this.
  12. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

:) it was with JK, on one of his videos he suggested that we should keep a global counter to help put grow in perspective. he´s right because it´s very demotivating if we are on a long streak and go back to zero, it seems all is lost, and that is not true.

also when i watched you doing the double counter it trigger me that it´s an idea that could really work. and it does, it really puts things in perspective. i´ve been here for more that 200 days!!! that´s a lot :) but it also shows lot´s of effort and determination. by keeping the global counter that reminds me that i progressed a lot. unfortunately i´m still attached to PMO so i need to keep working. thank´s for the encouragement brother :). let´s do this.

Starboii likes this.
  13. RiseToGreatness

thanks bro, great quote :). Churchill is the best. one of my favorite personalitys, along with Lincoln.

Starboii and xmag3000 like this.
  14. RiseToGreatness

i get it, don´t put much expectations on the glory of nofap, cause that will put an extra weight on the process. never though on that, thanks bro :)

Starboii and Srisurya like this.
  15. RiseToGreatness

awesome bro, keep going :)

16. JK was where I got the idea as well. Yup, makes good sense. I think nofap should add the total day count category option to the badge so everyone can feel better about their streaks and numbers. I should mention it to @Beamer - I think I just did. Cheers.

Starboii and RiseToGreatness like this.
  17. RiseToGreatness

24 hours has passed. 1 day done :)

221 days in nofap (206 days clean/15 days pmo)

brothers, actually yesterday i really felt i should reset the counter. all that peaking in the last weeks i started to feel that i was cheating the streak, in the last weeks it didn´t feel good, honest, clean.
    so with that in mind + home alone + sick + the addicted mind lurking for the perfect excuse = bum.

today, in the end of work the midbrain tried to override this start "well, i could start tomorrow...". that hesitate me a little bit, then i get up from the chair, a new freshness enter my head, and i shut down the pc. Onwards

18. Start Date: Jan 25, 2019
    Day 109/112 no PM (relapsed day 51, 70, 102)
    Day 10/90 consecutive no PM
    Day 112 no alcohol or caffeine
    Day 80 weight training
    Day 13 meditation
    - feeling great today as my son just came home from university and it is lovely to see him
    - I am not feeling any temptations today and sticking to my guns on my commitments
    - have a good nofap weekend everyone

19. Good job shutting down the PC. You can do it buddy! Fuck the voice in your head, it's just looking for it's next dopamine hit and doesn't really care about your welfare. Stay strong, my friend and get better soon.