1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Nofap BOOTCAMP ; NO PMO/ HELL Mode [Open]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by MONSTER MONK, Mar 3, 2019.

Active members attendance

1. Still in!

29.5%
  2. Out!

4.3%
  3. Want in!

66.2%
  1. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

Sorry for the late reply, I’ve been trying to focus on myself.

I love females but I’m being more selective these days, don’t want to have sex “just cause” but more with someone with a personal connection. I met a hot stripper that speaks English who keeps asking me to hangout, but I’m already staying away where is I used to be all about that. Her attentions are $$$ and I ain’t about that life no moreeeeeeeeeeeeee ;)

2. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

Thank you sir, it’s beeen a battle but I’m honestly fucken proud of myself :)

3. Khabar na

Khabar na Fapstronaut

4. @MASTER MONK Can I still join in? It's my day 32, so I'm already eligible for captain rank, right?

5. ssha6451

ssha6451 Fapstronaut

6. J007B

J007B Fapstronaut

Day 3 , today I faced some urges while having shower but successfully resisted .
    Feeling positive hope you guys are also doing well .

7. Good to hear that....
    Hopefully we will end up in winning the team challenge :)

8. Day 84 check in....
    Lost tract of few healthy habits(meditation. Cold showers. 5 time Prayers) for two days... as a result my negative emotions are creeping up creating this mild urge to M... Will continue adopting healthy habits from tomorrow ... :)

9. Determinant_20

Determinant_20 Fapstronaut

10. nice one, i see you're back fighting hard too. Truly happy for you :)

Pedro.Conquers likes this.
  11. day 2, so many near naked girls here in UK as it's hot yet I'm not letting myself look at one of them. I am striving against my desires and for my Lord. Sleep is being forced to improve. Going to pray now and go for a walk and then in the evening I will revise and read quran.

12. Kevin Saputra

Kevin Saputra Fapstronaut

13. I know your struggle. But I find it harder when the weather is shitty like it's now at my place. Because i get drpressed and procrastinate more wich is my main problem for relsapsing

14. MasterPablo

MasterPablo Fapstronaut

15. komodoro

komodoro Fapstronaut

22 DAYS check-in, not bad

Pedro.Conquers likes this.
  16. irishrover

irishrover Fapstronaut

Day 0 reset as Slave. I fall down. I get up again. The challenge is great, the rewards are immeasurable!

T0mCrus4der likes this.
  17. irishrover

irishrover Fapstronaut

18. Expergefactor

Expergefactor Fapstronaut

19. Ali1997

Ali1997 Fapstronaut