1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[60-CHALLENGE] THE SIXTY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Nov 7, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. TurboK

TurboK Fapstronaut

Another week added to my repertoire! I must admit, though, I'm getting nervous because it feels as if my sex drive is declining... Is this what people here refer to as "flatline"?

2. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

The Journey ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy, WE must be a warrior.

3. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

4. Day 7 yesterday, day 8 today

5. bluegori

bluegori Fapstronaut

6. TENK

TENK Fapstronaut

7. I reset to one pmo after nearly 60 days :( so my challenge now is reaching 60 again, straight away, no intermittent resets, hard mode...

Day 1/60 complete ✅

Knight in rusty armor likes this.
  8. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

A week done. Yeah, got up 6 am today, and i telling you when i moved out in the balcony there was something sweet about today. It was refreshing , i actually appreciated the cold breeze, birdschirping and rising sun. Loved it.

9. Maxxx

Maxxx Fapstronaut

10. Knight in rusty armor

Knight in rusty armor Fapstronaut

11. TENK

TENK Fapstronaut

Day 60/60, wow, I never thought I'd make it this far. Still a long way to go.

12. Cantspeakenglish

Cantspeakenglish Fapstronaut

I started the challenge at 26 April actually and I just joined this forum today. So it's my 20th day. But last week I had wet dream that's so surprising me because that's my first wet dream in my life. It's like omg I was crying like what is this--I thought that I was abnormal that I have not had wet dreams for 18 years but it turned out I could feel it too. Well, I hope your stories can motivate me because I can't post a thread here(my english is so bad)lol. I believe we can do this challenge, hopefully.

13. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Day 8/60. I see its all the mental game. It's like when your mind is telling you to give in to urges, one more its okay, almost like seduction. But you don't budge, you stand your ground and act like a warrior. That's how you conquer yourself. .

Kizito.D likes this.