1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I look at my face in the mirror these days and it seems I have gotten younger. I was suffering from hair loss but that seems to have stagnated. My energy is up. Confidence is much better. I am fitter than I have ever been in a long time. I sleep better. My financial situation has improved. I still have significant debt but I am on my way to paying them in the next few months.

This journey has became significantly much easier by attacking the root of my problem which is toxic shame originating from my childhood instead of focusing on abstinence and hoping the problem will solve itself somehow. It is way way easier. I can 'swat' away urges with ease these days. It is almost unbelievable. I honestly think that if we know and attack the root of this problem, we will be engaging in healthy recovery rather than just abstinence.

Urðr, Puretim, Boxer477 and 2 others like this.
  2. Some people say that sleep is more important than diet and exercise (https://2mealday.com/article/sleep-important-diet-exercise-optimise-sleep/). Do not underestimate the importance of sleep. Going without enough sleep for a long time can cause depression. Self care is important during recovery.

3. Côté Club

Côté Club Fapstronaut

4. scobiscuit

scobiscuit Fapstronaut

183/365

I am officially over 1/2 year clear!

5. Captain Anurag

Captain Anurag Fapstronaut

Day 9/365

6. aznric3boi

aznric3boi Fapstronaut

7. The Fourth

An easy going day. Minimal urges.

8. aznric3boi

aznric3boi Fapstronaut

Rome wasn't built in a day. You can do it. I'm only slightly ahead of you for a little bit. But I do understand what that feeling is.

9. KeepitPure

KeepitPure New Fapstronaut

I’m on day zero. Long way to go but it’s a must that I stop. Pray for me

Urðr, The_Fisher, Boxer477 and 2 others like this.
  10. Irishmaninrecovery

Irishmaninrecovery Fapstronaut

Day 100. Easier to resist urges at this point but never experienced any so called super powers

Urðr, The_Fisher, Puretim and 2 others like this.
  11. frequentdogwalker

frequentdogwalker Fapstronaut

Congratulations on breaking past 200 days!

The_Fisher, Puretim and Boxer477 like this.
  12. frequentdogwalker

Perhaps it would be helpful to add some extra things to your "noPM" commitment. I did that for myself because it was important to me to become more productive with work, and while I had stopped PMO, I was still wasting work time playing video games and reading news. They were all ways for me to escape the more difficult aspects of my life. So I added "no gaming' and "no news sites" to my noPMO commitment and it made it easier for me to tackle my problems.

The_Fisher, Puretim and Unstoppabull like this.
  13. rowenadato

rowenadato Fapstronaut

14. frequentdogwalker

This is great news!

happysloth and The_Fisher like this.
  15. frequentdogwalker

Good for you for getting started. Yes, it is a must to clear up this problem and you can do it!

happysloth and The_Fisher like this.
  16. 33 days. Taking slow, humble, deliberate steps forward.

17. Unstoppabull

Unstoppabull Fapstronaut

Thanks. I will definitely try to go to sleep after a certain cue/nighttime routine.

18. Unstoppabull

Unstoppabull Fapstronaut

Thanks for the encouragement.