1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Then how will i know who is winning

primordial-saiyan and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  2. Always_moving_forward

Always_moving_forward Fapstronaut

@Saiyan123 I am down for the duels!
    Relapsed two times today but I am ready to fight!

3. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I m having a lot of urges people... I feel like i can come in a few seconds and the "tool" doesn't get down! What a day! I don't know if i can escape from this!!!
    Anyone help...
    Start thinking that i m clean over two months and is ok just one time every two months!!!
    I know this is a trap... don't know if i can escape although! ...

4. Hardcandy

Hardcandy Fapstronaut

I was there a couple of days ago and lost almost 150 day streak.

There is only one answer. Do not do this.

Go for a run, do some sports, for me it helps.

I will keep my fingers crossed.

Stay strong and motivated!

5. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

Don't do this brother. I'm not that experienced as you're, but, if there is one thing I know, it is that, these 10 mins, or 5 minutes of pleasure, they are not going to sustain after that. For the rest of the time, you'd feel so depleted and wasted. Remember, you came here to go completely PMO free for as long as you can, and not just for 60 days. It's not a big thing really ! Two months is just a small amount of time. I know that even after reading all of this, maybe, you might feel inspired and motivated, but, all of that motivation might run off after a while. So, the only way you can fight this is, you have to let the thought pass by. You should try to go for a run outside maybe, as hardcandy suggested. I don't really recommend walking, because you might notice some women, and start getting triggers all along. If you're running, it's a different case, you've to maintain the velocity, so you would be less likely to get triggered over and over again. Now, after you've come back from the run, you can maybe take a cold shower, and probably go to sleep. Please don't try to be like; "I can try to be productive, so I will do this, or probably that !". It doesn't help, trust me. After a small nap, you'll feel refreshed, and you would be ready to start fighting again. Now, I would say, remove the thought that, doing this once in two months is not that bad, considering where I started from. That is so dangerous. So, just stop thinking, and start to act on any activity, that can deplete your energy in any productive way. You can think about this incident later. Do this as fast as you can, and go offline, and away from all gadgets as Quickly as possible. Come back here after the nap, and tell us how your running went.

You don't have any other choice brother. You're compelled to do this. So, the clock is ticking, we're ready, and are eager to hear how your jogging session went. Talk soon, now please leave this place immediately for now, and please leave all of your electronic devices off. Go for this run, right away !!!

6. aries4nk

aries4nk Fapstronaut

I like to join the duel. i've been on astreak for 15 days then i relapsed today.

7. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

@Saiyan123 All the best for rest of exams

8. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

Hey, @aries4nk Glad to know that you want to join us. The OP has his exams approaching, so, he might not be able to see this. I think you would be placed in a Duel soon enough. I don't know if there are any warrior's ready to be dueling against you at the moment ( As far as I know, there aren't any at the moment ! ), but, they would turn up soon enough, if not, brother @Saiyan123 would most likely even consider putting you up in a 1vs1vs1 against any two who are already in a duel. Anyways, stay there, and Good luck on your journey. :)

Yeah, Do your exams really well brother. I will pray for you, and Wish you all the very best. We all know you got this brother. Also remember, just because exams are approaching, you don't have any excuse to lose your streak, cause I am fighting with you in this. I am not giving up to you, so, don't give up to me either brother. Try to be as much inactive as possible, maybe post a message asking new duelers to wait for some time, maybe till your exams are over to sort out the duels ? and, in the mean time, focus on your Exams completely brother. Go rock that Physics Paper ! Again, Wishing you all the best. The God is with you ! Peace ...

9. Jag Hyde

Jag Hyde Fapstronaut

@Saiyan123 - I'm back & ready to battle.

This may not be a "spoiler" or something that would trigger someone, I just don't want the casual reader to think what I did was okay. I'm not going to go into details here, and don't want to talk to anyone about what happened.

I had a setback over the weekend, but I'm 100% better for it. Like a drug addict I tried something again related to my battle with PMO. At the risk of ruining my life I did it anyway. Instead of dragging me further down, it has actually strengthen my resolve to leave the life that I was chasing. I love my wife & family and never want this struggle to take that away or damage what I have.

In the last 12 hours, I have deleted accounts that have sucked up so much of my life and given me ideas of things that I wanted to do. I have uninstalled apps that allowed me to chase these things. My new resolve has given me the strength to do things that I've not been willing to do in the past.

My hiking boots for the climb now has spikes on the bottom!

10. aravindu

aravindu Fapstronaut

I'm up for a duel @Saiyan123 ! Please help me find a rival mate

11. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

Hey, @Saiyan123 has his exams approaching, so he might not be able to set you up in a duel. I think, @aries4nk would be a deserving duel partner. Maybe, consider yourself unofficially in a duel with @aries4nk . If brother @Saiyan123 wants to set you up with someone else, he would do so when he comes online later. Good to see you here though, and Keep going !

12. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

13. prince san

prince san Fapstronaut

Check in.
    I'm fine bro, I'm not gonna lose that easily this is my day 2, let's do this

14. llortaton

llortaton Fapstronaut

My Journal
    rinzler 2.0 likes this.
  15. llortaton

llortaton Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Ramadan Mubarak.
    I relapsed during Ramadan! I don't know what to do... :(

rinzler 2.0 likes this.
  16. well well... I guess i can't take a break huh?! Fine... No time to complain. Use your best techniques... here i go.
    [​IMG]

17. llortaton

llortaton Fapstronaut

My Journal
    School ends in like 1 week for me.... I was sad because I didn't quit before the year ended... But-- it's okay....

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  18. llortaton

llortaton Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Thanks man!
    I'm just sad that I couldn't enjoy this school year, freshman year of high school, and I feel like I missed out on a lot.
    I miss the old Fahad... I was so handsome... The Hottest girls were always after me... I was nice, and popular. I loved myself... I loved people... I could breathe around people normally... I had great self esteem and self image... I had big dreams...

PMO turned everything bad... After I started PMO, my face looked worse... The girls stopped going after me... I wasn't as alive as I was, wasn't as excited, wasn't as happy. Didn't cherish a thing... I stopped loving myself as much... I stopped loving people as much... Now, I have social anxiety, to where I can't breathe normally around people, and start manually breathing. And, the more nervous I get, the harder I breathe. I have low self esteem and self image. I barely think about my dreams anymore... :(

GOOD NEWS-------------
    IF I QUIT, I'LL BE FAHAD 2.0
    I'll BE LIKE MY OLD SELF, BUT BETTER!!!
    And, I'm only 14...
    I started this addiction about 9 months ago...S
    So, on the good side, I can end it early.
    :D :D :D :D :D
    I know I'll start looking much better in a few weeks.

rinzler 2.0 and HiddenWarrior like this.
  19. DaniSuper

DaniSuper Fapstronaut

Ready for a challenge and duel !

20. I sweaar I put you in one, must've forgot sorry :)
    You will be up against @Always_moving_forward .

CoolBuddy7 likes this.