1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. IceRocket

IceRocket Fapstronaut

2. Thank you for your words my friend.

3. Thank you mighty Kratos, Your words are of great value.

4. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

Sister, if there's something I can tell you from my experience, it's that you've got to start learning. Don't focus too much on your streak. Start learning now. There's no other better time. I did the exact same thing you've said, and now, my marks are so low, I've to drop a year to join a good University; and although I don't think that's going to happen with you, try to start learning now, for the earlier you start, the better the returns would be. So, that's my opinion. Still, don't lose your streak, and start learning at the same time as well.. Good luck sister !

5. I highly appreciate your post but it will be hard.. Still i will try my level best... :)
    Have a nice day

6. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

The Journey ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy, WE must be a warrior.

7. Yo! I want MasterMonk as my rival. I won against Thanos. I've told you Mad Titan that I will win the next time we battle. Now I want Master Monk

8. Okay you can have master monk once he loses the duel with me....

9. Hardcandy

Hardcandy Fapstronaut

I had a great weekend. I hope this week will also be good.

10. I am not allowed to join your duel right ? To make it a 1 vs 1 vs 1 again.

CoolBuddy7 and primordial-saiyan like this.
  11. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

12. Maybe busy or afraid ;)

13. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Hah, this time i wont loose to anybody. I lost last time because of my foolish decision. This time i can go toe to toe with anybody.

14. damn 100 pages in this thread already, too much activeness but it's good :D. Gonna sort out people's duels now and sorry about not replying to the interesting messages, exams start wednesday.

15. you still have @IceRocket to beat but I'm pretty sure he's doing really well now so you'll need to strive hard to survive. Saying that massive well done on surviving more than thanos since he beat you before, you've come a long way and I can feel you're stronger but no time stopping now.

Last edited: May 13, 2019
    JLID10 and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  16. He doesn't come online too often now but he's doing really good as well :D strong fighter was my first opponent.

CoolBuddy7 and Kratos_GOW like this.
  17. Oh come on :( bro. Lets say its a draw so I can go and take down Master Monk xD
    Just joking but I hope some change happens soon so I can go on to Master Monk.

18. unlucky @Jonny1992 and @Invincible Under The Sun , we fight smarter and harder, never leave our brothers in this war lying on the ground we pick them up and force them to fight for our freedom.

Deleted Account and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  19. :) he's going very strong. so are you though.

CoolBuddy7 and Deleted Account like this.