1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Minoxidil and Beard growth

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by D3fballer93, May 9, 2019.

1. D3fballer93

D3fballer93 New Fapstronaut

Hello all I'm new to this site so if this has already been written about please excuse me.

Has anybody had any success growing their beards in thicker with NoFap? I also plan on running minoxidil as well to help get those rough patchy area. Has anybody started both NoFap and minoxidil at the same time(or within a week of another) and gotten desirably results. I'm currently 19. Also another question about beards, do all hairs grow in at the same rate/color? some hairs are looking like blonde peach fuzz while some are THICK dark brown hairs.

Thanks all

2. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

3. Marcelo48

Marcelo48 Fapstronaut

Don't use minoxidil, it's like cheating and not very good for your health. Besides, your new hair will fall off if you stop it. You're still very young so be patient, it will get better with age. And the color thing is normal, don't worry.

4. D3fballer93

D3fballer93 New Fapstronaut

I’ve read about the hair shedding, but it seems like it isn’t that big of a deal, since it’s over the counter I don’t see how it could be dangerous for my age. Do you have any sources, don’t worry if you don’t I’m just wondering and would like to read up upon it

5. Marcelo48

Marcelo48 Fapstronaut

I wouldn't say it is "dangerous" but you should check out the side effects first. I've heard that it may break up the collagen of your face permanently but I have no good sources on that right now.

6. vapid

vapid Fapstronaut