1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Sexual Tastes switch into cuckold and trans

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Raikton, May 5, 2019.

1. Raikton

Raikton Fapstronaut

I trust u,but i will tell you,its pretty hard,now everytime i see a guy even on tv,if he isn't ugly,my brain start telling me,why did u noticed him,cause he isn't bad looking right? maybe ur gay even cause u had those fantasies some time ago,why u dislike them now,u want to deny?
    Its like a torment for me considering i even have a gf,that luckily for me know everything about this,but everyday life is starting to be stressing this way,its even hard to sleep at night.

2. AngeZarate10

AngeZarate10 Fapstronaut

I've anxiety.
    Saturday i'm relapsed after 25 days. Before my anxiety was gone.
    Do i must to wait?

3. .i never had this before I knew what a vagina looked like and I didn't pay much attention to it like I knew that's where my dick went and I liked the thought of fucking a female but now when I think about a vagina it's like I get scared or my heart would drop...and now it's like I compare my self to the gay stereotype of taking being straight and then comming out to my friends...and I'm I like girls but that thing freaks me out because what if it's true man...then like I play out scenarios in my head and try to draw similar sanerios in my head and it freaks me out...then the fact that I read juny b Jones as a kid that's what my mom said what if I was gay man I don't reallyremember my childhood past 5th grade

4. AngeZarate10

AngeZarate10 Fapstronaut

You've an HOCD. Don't worry :)

5. I wanna believe that I hope it is it sounds crazy but I don't wanna be gay man..not that there is anything wrong with that but I don't wanna stick my dick in a man...i wanna hear a women moan to my penis and fall in love again and marry a women...but my brain constantly telling me u don't like girls man...do girls think your gay thats y u keep getting rejected...do people think I'm gay...what is wrong with me y don't girls like me am I gay?? That's what I ask myself all the time ...