1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Zen Mode

Zen Mode Temporarily Suspended

We start from now. I had to edit my counter I wasn't set right.

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  2. Jonny1992

Jonny1992 Fapstronaut

@Saiyan123

I want to join, what an awesome challange. Really, wakes up my motivation.

21 Days is my goal. Whom can I fight against.

3. Oh no! Its day 15! But tomorrow will be 16.... I just need to pass today... and the mu recovering can begin completely HA HA HA! Project Endeavour finish sooner as it seems :) Thanos today at 00:00AM you will lose. Only 1 hr to go because this a point i couldnt surpass before

4. IceRocket

IceRocket Fapstronaut

Check in day 16. Idk when was the last time I checked in sorry

CoolBuddy7 and primordial-saiyan like this.
  5. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Ok i m gonna restart mine too from now

6. DaniSuper

DaniSuper Fapstronaut

Checking in Day-4 ! Things going well. Need to be careful and continue pushing.

CoolBuddy7 and primordial-saiyan like this.
  7. Hey @Saiyan123 , i'm back.
    [​IMG]
    I would like to join again, if possible, i would like to duel against two people, the best warriors, i'm back from a long training and meditation, ready to test my new skills, i do not intend to relapse for at least 100 days.

8. Jonny1992

Jonny1992 Fapstronaut

Day 1.

Need a rival to fight.

My challenge is 21 days. Who wants to fight?

primordial-saiyan and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  9. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

@OscarMN Checking in for the day again. How's it going?

10. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

I would like to duel with you.

I don't know if I am a great warrior or not, but I would be honored to duel with you.

11. Yesterday had pain in the testicles. For no reason. Did a lot of work. And today I am sleepy and tired. At least I realise it. Normally I go harder when tired. This silly beast is no more. It seems my fight is rearranged, so do something official for us when you got the time.

12. Awesome name and avatar dude. Epic!

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  13. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

I am having some trouble with choosing my University. I failed to live up to my expectations by not scoring as well as I was supposed to. I am planning on dropping for a year, but my parents, grandparents, uncle and aunt (all of whom care a lot for me) don't want me to waste a year, and instead want me to join a University. I told them that I would be able to improve my marks so well and join an elite University next year. Anyways, I just wanted to say that, I wasn't able to come here. I missed everyone in here so badly. I missed the constant inspiration from my brothers @DekuHope and @Saiyan123 . I missed @BeastBoyBalling 's inspirational and thought provoking Questions, and I missed many other things that I possibly cannot talk about now, due to a lack of time. I have to thank @Jefe Rojo for enlightening me with a very good advice of his when he said, it's not about the numbers in the counter. It's about clearing every single day without PMO. I also want to thank my brother's, both of whom advised me to not give up my progress ! I also miss @MASTER MONK , @alfianlight , @Zen Mode @T H A N O S the titan , and everyone else. I miss the little guidance's @fleurette gave me about meditation and stuff. I don't know, I miss this place a lot. It gave me a lot of motivation and things that I never experienced. I don't still know why I am ranting about all of this, but I just want to be back as soon as possible.

As soon as I am back, I will be ready to duel with others here. Till then I can't notify my duel partner about my progress. So, I would not be able to duel with the Formidable Warrior @Invincible Under The Sun I guess, and I wouldn't be able to duel with @Jonny1992 too for the next month. I wanted to be a part of @BeastBoyBalling 's May Challenge too. But, I won't be able to. Anyways, see you all people soon. I am sorry for not being active in this Thread brother @Saiyan123 . I will soon be back. Till then, CHEERS.. and PLUS ULTRA !!

14. Young warrior, your personal life comes first, we won't be mad if you keep off for some days, work hard, study a lot, specially if you have great opportunities because not too many people have it. The whole idea of nofap is to stay away from PMO, that's it. If you are doing your homework and doing nofap you are already a winner. You can duel me anytime young warrior, i too have my personal goals and i can't be here all the time checking in and telling how my progress is doing with too many details, but if i fail or if i shall give a message, i can still try to find a little time on my schedule to say how i'm doing, besides there is the pmo tracker that helps a lot. Keep up with nofap, work on your life and be positive. You can achieve things you never dare to do before if you focus, have discipline and do what's right. Peace, young warrior.
    [​IMG]

15. Jonny1992

Jonny1992 Fapstronaut

Ok buddy, lets fight. Day 1 for me.
    Destrpeyed yesterday an android phone, which made me relapse. Now at my home. No internet, except mobile, no tv. And only an restricted iphone and ipad.

Let’s see who can last longer. May the best win.

@Saiyan123 is it ok for you? Can you add us on the list?

16. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

Alright then. If I stumble along the way, I will sure let you both know. I am in, now. I will try to check in whenever possible. Thanks for the advice brother, @Invincible Under The Sun . This is something I was missing when I was away from here. Anyways, I will still do my homework, work towards achieving my personal goals and I will be doing NoFap too. I am honored to fight both of you, @Jonny1992 and @Invincible Under The Sun . May the best warrior win.

17. Bigftninja

Bigftninja Fapstronaut

@Saiyan123 I am wondering if I can join this challenge it seems fun. I can wait as long as you need me to. I understand it could take a while to find a duelist.

18. Jonny1992

Jonny1992 Fapstronaut

Honestly, I am a bit scared of @Invincible Under The Sun. You won’t do less then 100 days. And my longest streak was 60 days. A tough enemy,

Like Naruto vs Kyubi, Goku vs Broly, Aizen vs Ichigo, luffy against a yonkou