1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. I'm cool with whatever the boys decide. @Freedom_lover you?
    PS. So cool to get some respect from the beast and a licence on feeling my feelings from a machine! :D The world is changing to the better!! :)

2. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  3. It sounds great. I recommend people who got long streaks. Like even 30 days, 48 days to the monk, shout out little fella, you are amazing right now. To not be harsh on themselves and to not list them with newbies right away. We already some kind of community here. This is why I suggested fleurette to fight some strong.

4. Jag Hyde

Jag Hyde Fapstronaut

@Saiyan123 - I'm sorry brother, but you need to change this one. I actually lost BEFORE you did, I'm just now reporting it. You won, AGAIN. It's a story that I don't need to tell, but I lost around midnight EST on Friday night/ Saturday morning.

BTW, prayer is a good way to fight it, it's what I've done in the past. I would pray in the morning thanking God for a successful day of no PMO and ask for one more day to be free of it. Like you, I've let my guard down and not been doing this.

Just remember, we learn each trip what caused the stumble. We learn what it feels like before just before the fall and we learn how to recover quickly so that it doesn't become a relapse. We've both been tripping weekly, but we're learning what the cause is. My hope for you is that you're learning and can see a steadier path to the top of the mountain!

5. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Did you relapse??? why its a zero there????

6. yeah what you say is very true :) we will help others be free from this while helping ourselves.

Alex_Al likes this.
  7. I'll sort everything out tonight in terms of duels for everyone.

basically was a draw again @Hickorydoo , we're quite similar was a good fight. I hope you're back up and fighting.

8. Naaa, count me out this time. I'm off from this thread for a while. Already wanted to leave but did not want to completely abandon this threat, because I did not want to demotivate my game partners by being completely absent. But now that our duel is done I can just leave completely. I might check in my journal once every 3 months, will see, maybe not. But that's it. It's time for my "NoSurf" reboot soon, kind of excited about starting it, the next few months gonna be fun!

I wish lot's of strength and success to everybody here! :emoji_muscle:

I will be back! :emoji_neutral_face: ---> :emoji_dark_sunglasses: ---> :emoji_sunglasses:

Don't lose it! You can print it out and put it in your new pink wallet, in case you ever need a reminder. The license has no expiration date! And my words neither.

9. alfianlight and Deleted Account like this.
  10. Obviously can't avoid internet completely. I still do transactions online, buy stuff on Amazon, etc. So these would be exceptions. Also checking an email once a month. Other then that nothing for entertainment whatsoever - no Youtube, no Facebook, no Nofap, Netflix, no any other forums or social media, etc. I might make an exception once or twice a month max where I check Youtube - I can't live without my astrology and tarot readings haha, they are like therapy to me. But I won't be checking this website or anything else even during those days, and wont watch anything else other than those channels. So basically cutting myself off from digital world almost completely. Will focus mainly on my work, meditation (mental work) and some law of attraction magic stuff I am doing/learning. Lot's of solitude.

11. Be careful, robot. I smell a rat. Something really bad coming from that new life.

12. Seems great and this will definitely give you mental clarity. I might use some of this for myself too - for ex reading a book instead of putting headphones on and disconnecting from the outside world or spending weekend without devices. Just make sure you're not too focused on this law of attraction etc, I heard somewhere that if you overdo it the Universe understands it as you being driven by lack of it so it will send you more of that lack. The main law is to give to yourself that which you want to receive from others. And then you start receiving:))

alfianlight and Deleted Account like this.
  13. So then we can replay our initial duel scenario then @BeastBoyBalling? We can add a few people with/after long streaks as well.

14. There's layers to this LoA thing and it can definitely screw you up if done wrong for sure. I did my research though, I got that covered. It has nothing to do with relationships though, if I gave off that vibe. I am not planning to manifest a partner, I wanna manifest a career I've been dreaming of.
    There are no rats here. We hamsters bro!

Seriously though, no worries. I will keep my guard up!

Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2019
  15. Oh OK - good that you did research on that. Don't forget visualisations and affirmations and visionboard if you're not doing it already!

Deleted Account likes this.
  16. I am up.

17. Jag Hyde

Jag Hyde Fapstronaut

@Saiyan123 - Please don't place me in a duel this week. I'm going to be offline, work keeping me busy. I'll return next Monday and be ready for a fight.

18. Pizzapowa

Pizzapowa Fapstronaut

I hope that we are going to do an endless duel so that we can win together. Don t think about winning, think about rebooting and you will win forever. STAY STRONG!!!