1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Check-in Day 15 ;) Coolbuddy7 watch me my brother this is for both of us!

2. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

@OscarMN Checkin in for the day. How are you doing?

3. And it also sucks to deal with PMS monster at the same time, women will understand me :D
    Thanks for the support everyone, I will review my progress and reassess my goals and I will resume as soon as this emotional turbulence will calm down just a little bit :)

Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2019
  4. HA HA HA! THATS RIGHT!

5. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    :eek:
    Why don't you smack some sense into them?

6. Hardcandy

Hardcandy Fapstronaut

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  7. @MASTER MONK I guess it's preteen year phenomenon and challenges with enforcing boundaries etc. Anyway, I am the only one adult there and I will drive my family ship safely through all challenges :)

MONSTER MONK likes this.
  8. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Well a beating with a belt from my mom always kept me disciplined :D

9. I think a year ago in my country a 4 yr old boy was beaten to death by his crazy mother and her bf, both drugged probably. For not pronouncing some words correctly. Since then the law on children's rights was updated and violence of all sorts against kids was banned. I have my own issues as a parent also because I was the one who was beaten with the belt, had to stand in the corner and got imposed home arrests and selection of friends. Working on that and trying to build a better relationship with kids.

10. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    <3 For a hard working mom <3

11. I'll add you to the list and will put you in a duel soon.

12. Unlucky @fleurette and @Freedom_lover , but, I don't think it will be hard for such strong people, just keep fighting and giving your positive energy. Both of you beat your personal streaks battling, showing your strength and I think robot is right what he says, that was class from him. Major thing is just use this as a learning path, what did you do well/what could you do better. I hope and know you'll be fighting strong immediately :).

13. Yes indeed, I broke my 57 day record the second time and now I will break the 83 day record the third time! My Scorpio nature won't back off :) So, I need a serious opponent who is intending to stay upright on his/her legs for at least 90 days now.

14. Day 74: check in... Yesterday and today were hard days with lot of urges but I somehow managed to hang in there.. Hope fantasizing wont count as reset here

15. Oh, it was a new moon again on 4th, I forgot... :D

Deleted Account likes this.
  16. Haha. Very funny :D I didn't notice this fact even - was busy crying :D

17. komodoro

komodoro Fapstronaut

That's good man, I'm on top of my game as well
    He'll get one hell of a beating haha

Pedro.Conquers likes this.
  18. I suggest being my partner on a new 2on2. And if we win, to play 1on1. That depends on my opponent, too. With all the respect.

19. But you're already in a duel?