1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Irishmaninrecovery

Irishmaninrecovery Fapstronaut

Today is day 90 - wow!! How the hell did I get here?! I’ve been so down in the dumps for so long. Today I woke up feeling good. The rumination over the past has been a lot less over the past 24 hours. I just did 20 minutes of mindfulness to start the day. I hope this is sign of good things to come. I feel good.

MAGGICS, Woahhhh, xmag3000 and 6 others like this.
  2. Last 15 days had been unproductive but I will again try to stick to my time table to get my life on track...even i also i cant afford 52 days of efforts...just searching a way to keep motivating me...

3. Weakwarriorofgod

Weakwarriorofgod Fapstronaut

4. Tincho

Tincho Fapstronaut

Day 55, It's getting really tuff. I promessed to make it till day 90th though. My biggest task is to start keeping promesses.

5. Marin333!

Marin333! Fapstronaut

Day 2 of 90, foggy morning, writing term paper, breaking into new habits, taking control of my life
    Sleep could be better but I got up early instead of just lying in bed waiting on urges to pass which is really stupid-_-. Getting right up is the best course of action since you don't give your body a chance to get comfortable with the urges, movement = progress/Stagnation = more likely to fall into traps of your own desire.
    Have a good day :)

6. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

7. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

8. MWM89

MWM89 Fapstronaut

day 3 complete.

9. 22/90
    1/90 no cigarettes

Something interesting happened, which feels like I relapsed.

I went to a furniture store yesterday and spent 2 hours in there, getting shown around by a saleswoman. She was beautiful, and I'm assuming that she feels lonely because she has recently gone through a divorce.

She showed me around and we were laughing and connecting, and it was delightful. But my guilt set in when I left because I'm married.

I felt like I have emotionally connected with this other woman, to the point that it felt like we had sex. Maybe I'm just really sensitive to the movement of my heart after 3 weeks of no PM.

It could also be that my wife and I have hardly seen each other because of our work schedules.

I can feel a new yearning for female attention: I reached out to a female AP, I have helped a very poor thai woman that I felt bad for, and now this.

Thoughts/suggestions?

10. You are in at the peak in your cycle of hormones through the month. That doesn't mean you're a girl, but it does mean that you need to be more strategic and diligent for the next week.

Tincho likes this.
  11. llortaton

llortaton Fapstronaut

My Journal
    day 2/90

Checking in.

RiseToGreatness likes this.
  12. Sam99

Sam99 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Day 8. One week already done. Feels good to be back! Wish you nice weekend

13. surfdude

surfdude Fapstronaut

14. Carcar

Carcar Fapstronaut

0/90 for me!

RiseToGreatness likes this.
  15. Black Duke

Black Duke Fapstronaut

Day 6✅ Is done.
    Still standing :)
    Thank you God.

16. Elzapadelagente

Elzapadelagente Fapstronaut

Hola grupooo, comento mi breve historia, mi primer racha duro 11 días. Estoy en mi segunda racha y voy creo 43 días ?. En fin, mis hábitos era caer en MO todos los días, así he logrado una genialidad con este foro. Estoy haciendo el desafío de la fuerza_mental el miembro coach y me sirve mucho, me ayuda bastante. Me siento bien, tengo una muy firme decisión de dejar el PMO. Y actualmente estoy en una crisis por falta de trabajo y eso me tiene mal. Estoy muy firme para llegar a los 90 días. Me pongo a pensar 90 días sin PMO no es nada para los 20 años de PMO que llevo acuestas. Quiero seguir así. Un abrazo

xmag3000 and RiseToGreatness like this.
  17. Starboii

Starboii Fapstronaut

Day 81
    Woah, long time ago since I was here again. Man in those last weeks very much happened to me.
    Ok so school started again... wow... just everybody annoys me xD. Fuck it I will only have a focus on me and my real friends.
    Since I got this long streak, I feel.. free. It`s really weird because my whole life I lived like a schedule. Everyday had a meaning to me. Now it`s like I achieved the 'free mode'. I do more things spontaneous. I have more freetime. I can relax more and better! I am more concentrated. I also improved my drawing skills and played a lot of guitar ^^
    But today or the last few days, I really felt like after a relapse. I was very sad/depressed. I had or still have headache, I am really unmotivated to do sports or anything. Is this.. normal? Man life is so weird in last time...

18. Uqabi

Uqabi Fapstronaut

19. in between the storm of depression, anxiety, overthinking, urges, demotivation it is hard to continue the journey but still, I will try not to give up...& continue this journey...day 53/90

20. Lawliet129

Lawliet129 Fapstronaut

43/90 busy days busy days can help u nofap