1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. When I get an urge, I'll know you will be getting the urges too but I know I'm gonna have to be stronger than you when it comes to that and you should think the same too. Also you're one day ahead so I can learn from your days.

Last edited: May 3, 2019
  2. @Pedro.lives . Future duel if current one doesn't last forever but let's not think that way. Fight hard and persevere. I like the fighting talk let's make sure it's not just talk.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. I will take him down outside of this battle then. He wants a challenge, he asked for too much by challenging me :)

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  4. Will be interesting to see the winner. Definitely would watch a thread if you like your training one I really liked. I like how hungry you are to be the winner also :)

Last edited: May 3, 2019
    Deleted Account likes this.
  5. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Checking in @Saiyan123 day 57!!! Almost 2 months in here, in battle! The last days things are difficult... Many thoughts, many doubts...,... many urges! I fight not to (at least) M... Still standing! Wish God see me and help me cause i wanna be free of this addiction...
    @Evolving guy whats up? How the war goes?

6. I really hope you don't M, hopefully this is just a phase and will go soon since you're doing so well.

Alex_Al and Pedro.Conquers like this.
  7. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Hopefully for the next 9-10 days i ll be busy enough. Gonna help a lot... It will be like a break of the fight cause always is very easy to fight this when i dont have any time to think about it... The really problem begins next Sunday... But one step at the time. We will see! :)

8. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

I’ll be more than happy to take your soul, come fourth dear child.

9. @Freedom_lover @fleurette @Saiyan123 Checking in for the week.

Water fasting is when you do not ate any food but only drink water. There is such thing as dry fasting - when you do not ate any food and neither drink any water. It has it's benefits. In terms of healing dry fasting is supposedly way more powerful than water fasting. There's an estimation that one day of dry fast equals about 4 days of water fast. So if you dry fast for a week it's like you water fasted for 28 days. But it's also more risky, because humans can last way less time without water than without food.

10. Good to hear that you're doing well @010010010100000101001101. I hope @Freedom_lover is well too. I feel I need to take a break from being online in general, maybe I'll check in once a week or maybe I will log off for longer, I don't know yet. Kind of tired now of being involved in many things at the moment. Feeling overwhelmed by it. So I see how it goes. No urges for PMO or other distractions - as if there is a need to dive deeper and handle this emotional turmoil I'm undergoing atm than to numb it. These distractions seem to me too "superficial" right now. Also, my warrior mode and "toughen up and beat your opponents in this challenge" module is off now I guess after I started wearing pink :D I'm a prize already :D

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2019
  11. komodoro

komodoro Fapstronaut

You won't be taking any more souls after I'm done feasting on your bloody demon heart.

12. Dont you worry child. I will show him the power of a real Hero

13. AncestralWarrior

AncestralWarrior Fapstronaut

Let's do this. Day 1.

14. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

15. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

So am i Getting my challenger now?? @Saiyan123

16. komodoro

komodoro Fapstronaut

Chill man, he's my business.
    You're already in a battle with thanos and icerocket so why don't you focus on that

17. Well outside of this battle :) you can take him down here

komodoro and primordial-saiyan like this.
  18. Hardcandy

Hardcandy Fapstronaut

Thanks, everything fine. I do daily check-ins in the final countdown thread.

May the 4th be with you my friend!

{The Final Countdown}-ALL LEVELS OF STREAKS| CLOSED

19. probably tonight. Sorry about delay.

komodoro and Kratos_GOW like this.
  20. yeah take time off online for a while if you got a lot of things to do, feels way better to not be watching computer/phone screens all the time.