1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Irishmaninrecovery

Irishmaninrecovery Fapstronaut

Day 89. I don’t know how I’ve got here but I have

2. Day 29 of no PM
    Day 98 of no alcohol or caffeine
    Day 66 of weight training
    - had a good workout which I moved to morning to fit a noon
    - I was supposed to have a 10 minute call with JK to see if he can offer some advice on my situation with PMO and addiction but he never called
    - after some emails back and forth, he managed to reschedule me for later tonight
    - the conversation went well but requires another 30 min call to see if he can help me
    - not really too worried about it either way since I feel I am doing much better this time with my 90 day challenge
    - I feel stronger than I ever have during other failed attempts at 90 day challenges
    - the amount of PMO's have significantly dropped over the past 4 years since starting this journey

Last edited: May 3, 2019
  3. Rebooter693

Rebooter693 Fapstronaut

Didn't even get urges and relapsed. Did terrible on a math test and I was like people who are depressed relapse. And so I was a freaking idiot.

Black Duke and Fredi-the like this.
  4. xmag3000

xmag3000 Fapstronaut

Day 14... My second week...:)
    Today, I found a picture in social Media, and urges appears, I was fighting and I was able to get out clean of this tentation...what a relief...

5. llortaton

llortaton Fapstronaut

My Journal
    "What lies ahead of you, and what lies behind you, are tiny matters compared to what lies within you." - Ralph Waldo Emmerson.

6. MWM89

MWM89 Fapstronaut

day 2 complete. it is good to be back!

PowerfulSRE and Fredi-the like this.
  7. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

Day 6/90 checking in.

PowerfulSRE likes this.
  8. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

Nice man. You can do this. Already reach half of your major milestone. Cheers.

9. CosmicCrusader

CosmicCrusader Fapstronaut

10. MAGGICS

MAGGICS Fapstronaut

Today is day 1. I will keep on going and prepare for my test the day after tomorrow.

11. zoroaster

zoroaster New Fapstronaut

Day 1/90. Mood is great. Positive outlook on life and started smiling more with no particular reason.

12. Good luck for the streak :) do your best

RiseToGreatness and PowerfulSRE like this.
  13. Good luck to you :)

14. Even though as number of days is progressing goal is getting nearer but kind of excitement is gone which was at day 0,1,2....it look like I'm going to fail myself once again...cant even find interest in mentioning but still its day 52/90

15. ToughEndurance11

ToughEndurance11 Fapstronaut

16. MarcoM

MarcoM Fapstronaut

17. AlternativeFalcon01

AlternativeFalcon01 Fapstronaut

18. AlternativeFalcon01

AlternativeFalcon01 Fapstronaut

Yeah, it actually goes like this. At the first days you are superexcited and then the excitement is just decreasing. You need to motivate yourself somehow (read about it, watch videos etc.). If you would go to gym until you get the first pains in your arm, and then you would stop, you wouldn't develope right? You need to go through this period when you're without excitement. If you will leave this challenge, you will be sorry, because one day you'll need to leave this addiction if you want to grow. Please don't give up my friend :)

19. henry3526

henry3526 Fapstronaut