1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Try listening to EDM music .. whenever urge hits.. (i used to do it really helps) .. cold showers .. Fasting helps a lot or read a novel something involving suspense, detective web series ..... Something to keep mind deviated

Alex_Al likes this.
  2. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

Watching you

MONSTER MONK likes this.
  3. you know I'll find a sick one, good you're back.

Alex_Al and Pedro.Conquers like this.
  4. Pedro.Conquers

Yea your mind comes up with intriguing artwork, I enjoy it.

I was in the hospital the other day, litterly thought I was gonna die.. In a foreign country, my maid found me all fucked up puking in the morning. Bless her she took me to the hospital.

I needed that pain to wake me up. I’m gonna start training for amateur fights, because the pain makes me stronger. You have so many days left on this earth before we all go to hell for our sins, might as well make it worth while we here.

Last edited: May 2, 2019
    komodoro likes this.
  5. Pedro.Conquers

Headspace app, google seal meditation exercise. That really helps through out my day when I suffer from crazy mood swings from alcohol withdrawal. Call a friend (sponser) talk about your feelings, write down how you feel/ read about them and pray. Believe in someone higher than you to protect you from your disease and guide you to the path that you choose of.

6. I have some problem with the mind. Not feeling great urges to masturbate.

7. Pedro.Conquers

Leader of ME and MONSTER MONK like this.
  8. komodoro

komodoro Fapstronaut

Get in there! That's the spirit!
    Our battle will be legendary!

Pedro.Conquers likes this.
  9. Meditation might help - but changes are slow. I have started noticing them maybe after 2 or 3 months of consistent practice. I also think there are some suppressed emotions inside you which are driving you crazy. Or addiction to this manipulator girl.

10. What is your problem then

11. Black Duke

Black Duke Fapstronaut

:)
    Day 2 ✅
    @AncestralWarrior what's your reputation around here. Let me brace myself for this battle.

12. AllenJT

AllenJT Fapstronaut

Make sure you're getting enough sleep, as sleep is the foundation and determines how susceptible you will be to sickness, inefficiency, etc. during the day. Not just getting enough though, you have to set a sleep schedule and stick to it. The 7-8 hours alone won't do everything, because if you keep changing what time you get up/fall asleep, you will be perpetually tired. Currently, I go to bed around 10 and get up at 5:30, immediately meditate for about 10 minutes, then get on with my day.

13. AncestralWarrior

AncestralWarrior Fapstronaut

Day 2# over here too! As for the NoFap forums? I can say I get around. I'm still pretty new to the tournament, but I announce new fights too.

14. AncestralWarrior

AncestralWarrior Fapstronaut

15. DaniSuper

DaniSuper Fapstronaut

@Saiyan123 please add me to the duels list! I accept the Challenge!

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  16. Keep fighting!!

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  17. A bit busy, everything will be sorted out tomorrow afternoon. Keep fighting strong one day at a time.

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  18. AllenJT

AllenJT Fapstronaut

About 2 months ago, I honestly didn't think it was possible for me to pass Calc-based Physics. My grades seemed beyond repair (I think they were in the 30's range at some point). I got my final exam grade back today and it turns out that I got an A in the class, and I didn't even need Physics for my major. I originally went with it to see if I would be interested in the subject and because I thought it would be a challenge and a way to push myself. It was a challenge, but only because I needed to learn how to get off my ass and try harder. It just goes to show that anything is possible as long as you never give up.

19. ..... Congratulations.... Thanks for motivation. :) keep it up

20. awesome to read that :) exams soon for me gonna keep that message in my mind and journal.