1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. 116/365 :emoji_coffee:

Flatline periods are flat because your body prepares itself for a future so good you could never have imagined. Endure!

2. That sounds like a perfect start of the day, keep going!

I have been taking (only) cold showers for almost one year now and I must say I love them. When it comes to breathing, I am not a fan of the Wim Hof method, however, I do take deep breaths every morning as the first thing I do when I wake up. The routine has slightly changed since I started to go for a morning run but what I do is usually this: As soon as I open my eyes, I go up and go out on the balcony and take ten deep breaths. Then I do a short morning exercise for 10 minutes to get my heart pumping. When I take my cold shower (once or twice a day), I always take ten deep breaths while the water is flowing over my head. Since 18 days back, I have changed the routine a bit: I go up earlier (05:00 - 05:30) and the first thing I do is to go out for a morning run, then my short exercise, then a cold shower. It's also good but it's maybe a bit too tough for the body to go out for a run every day, so I can't say right now I'd recommend it. However, having ten deep breaths at the balcony as soon as you open your eyes followed by a short morning exercise is a great way of waking up.

Last but not least: If you stick to your cold showers, you will build a strong mental power to overcome any addiction.

3. The little things that I used to take for granted are now making life a joy. This morning just listening to the birds sing made me happy. I notice the wind blow against my face and body more often than not and it makes me feel alive. My meditation practice is now more mindful. I sit more in solitude and feel comfortable with myself and not wanting to escape myself. I am also losing track of the time I have been on my latest streak. I think I am beginning to understand what mindfulness is.

4. scobiscuit

scobiscuit Fapstronaut

5. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I 've been off with my sleep the last couple days and so woke up late this morning missing my morning workout/meditation etc. I rushed out the door so I could sit and have a coffee before going to my daughter's school for some activity. First chance I get I'll do my normal morning ritual. Changing from a totally undisciplined person to a man of discipline takes some doing but I m making progress. One day at a time.

6. 20 days. Had some temptations last night. It's almost like my brain sometimes just throws random mental images at me to see if any might trigger me. It's annoying, but I don't feel like they're as powerful as they used to be. Through learning to observe my thoughts I can see the process itself, and thus be more analytical about it, instead of just responding to it without thinking. They're just thoughts, and I can let them pass while moving my focus somewhere else more positive.

7. The Seventh

This day has been kind to me. No temptations, no urges. I feel more positive after speaking to long time friend. It occurred to me that I am not the only one struggling with depression.

8. Captain Anurag

Captain Anurag Fapstronaut

Day 96

9. frequentdogwalker

frequentdogwalker Fapstronaut

Congratulations on reaching a new milestone!

10. frequentdogwalker

I think the greatest benefit I've gotten from my efforts to keep my noPMO commitments is the increased self-awareness that comes from keeping my attention on the goal and dealing with my urges. I've gotten to know myself better, especially my inner desires and how my thoughts affect me. With greater awareness comes the ability to make new choices that used to be outside my reach.

11. frequentdogwalker

This is awesome, and congratulations for passing 50 days!

12. Unstoppabull

Unstoppabull Fapstronaut

13. Unstoppabull

Unstoppabull Fapstronaut

I notice my thoughts differently now.

Urðr, The_Fisher, Puretim and 4 others like this.
  14. benj

benj Fapstronaut

15. A journey that begins with 0 now reach to 50 all credit to my ex-gf who brokeup yesterday now we are not even friends got blocked everywhere because it was long distance relationship & she found a new guy in her class in her city...even though she is not in my life she will be always in my heart & so to respect her & our relationship i will not failed anymore i dont know where the counter will end but it will not set to zero for sure-thats my word

Urðr, The_Fisher, Puretim and 3 others like this.
  16. rewiring4good

rewiring4good Fapstronaut

Day 34/100
    I have been busy these last few days, but I am still fighting this sh#t that can really mess us up.